Security Installer Community

To All The Friends Here

lxhzspy

hi,all

firstly,i wanna say that i am still learning english,so i am sorry, if i made some mistakes when writing and speaking.

i can't believe that my post is so welcomed that all of you replied me,though much Criticism and satire.

perhaps you have viewed our website,while,it may disappoint you.please forgive me because our website is under developed,i mean our company is young,so everything is not compelete and mature.and you say that many Chinese are called lucy,while,i don't know,my english name is given by my foreign teacher called Autumn,i remember that lucy means the person who brings light and wisdom,i love it ,so i hold it for several years.To my surprise,you showed no respect on it and myself.maybe i should show my Chinese name,while,to reduce the gap from you,i choose to use my english name,am i wrong?

i don't know what do you think of our Chinese,you are all adults,don't you know that there are good and bad at every corner of the world?as a result ,please don't evaluate Chinese people only on your point,try to look at us differently..ok?

maybe language is the key for us to communicate with each other,but can we look at each other sincerely?China is not like what you think,fake?fake?fake? if you still look us down and don't repest me,ok,please read more and enlarge your eyesight~~~~~~

the end~~~

lucy-lu

If you have a dream,you must protect it.

msn/e-mail:lucyg-reat@hotmail.com

www.great-elec.com

China Great Technology Co., Ltd.

Lucy

You will have to excuse us being cynical. We have had very many Chinese people join our forum over the years, and every one has just tried to use the forum to sell CCTV equipment to us.

If you have joined with the honest intention of becoming a regular contributor to the site you will be made welcome and can become part of our community .... and you will learn a lot about our CCTV requirements and our culture and I'm sure we would learn a lot from you.

Paul

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Hey Lucy: Welcome once again, I did warn you that we all have a warped sense of humour. Unfortunately there have been several Chinese suppliers (as other Nationalities) who have sold equipment in the UK that has shall we say been nowhere near the quality described in their advertising & often not arrived at all, so yes we are Cynical & have a different perspective on things than you. Having said that I have dealt with several Chinese / HK suppliers who have been nothing but genuine & have supplied good quality items, only time will tell if you are 1 of the genuine suppliers & if you are then you will be more than welcomed here.

Regards: Andy

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Hey Lucy: Welcome once again, I did warn you that we all have a warped sense of humour. Unfortunately there have been several Chinese suppliers (as other Nationalities) who have sold equipment in the UK that has shall we say been nowhere near the quality described in their advertising & often not arrived at all, so yes we are Cynical & have a different perspective on things than you. Having said that I have dealt with several Chinese / HK suppliers who have been nothing but genuine & have supplied good quality items, only time will tell if you are 1 of the genuine suppliers & if you are then you will be more than welcomed here.

Regards: Andy

hi,Andy ,thank you for your words~you are right,time will tell ~~~

Lucy

You will have to excuse us being cynical. We have had very many Chinese people join our forum over the years, and every one has just tried to use the forum to sell CCTV equipment to us.

If you have joined with the honest intention of becoming a regular contributor to the site you will be made welcome and can become part of our community .... and you will learn a lot about our CCTV requirements and our culture and I'm sure we would learn a lot from you.

Paul

thank you Paul~~

www.great-elec.com

Hi Lucy,

trust me, as i can say with all honesty that English spelling and grammar mistakes are not part of this forums acceptance exam for entrance.

and i'm one wh really knows this :rolleyes: .

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hi Lucy,

trust me, as i can say with all honesty that English spelling and grammar mistakes are not part of this forums acceptance exam for entrance.

and i'm one wh really knows this :rolleyes: .

Arfur

really?i think i am enjoying your kindness and welcome~~

www.great-elec.com

honeymoon period?

:wub:

Arfur

Lucy will be o.k as long as she's as straight as she seems, still like to see a decent catalogue or website though

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived