Security Installer Community

Cooper Menvier 9651

madern

I don't think the OP has said where and for who he is fitting the alarm. Fair assumption it is for someone else but it might just be on their own company building and the boss is a tight wad and won't pay for it doing properly.

qfa

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I don't think the OP has said where and for who he is fitting the alarm. Fair assumption it is for someone else but it might just be on their own company building and the boss is a tight wad and won't pay for it doing properly.

True

Well the tampers will have to be linked anyway!

depends...

If only using say 3 zones would suggest using 3 more progged as tamper, keeps it simple, can use panel to test ccts etc.

I got the impression from op's Q that he hadn't a clue & in DIY forum, therefore thought go G1, avoid cross loops & be home for tea. Op's happy, boss is happy, burg bill is happy, everyone is happy.. (except of course Mr happy, who is always very very serious).

Do you want them on the same circuit or different circuits?

hello james different circuits please the contact is for the front door and the pir is just the hallway.i have connected the outside part of the alarm and the entry pad ,it was easy to understand the instructions thanks for any help you can give me.ern

Archived