Security Installer Community

Cooper Menvier 9651

madern

hello james different circuits please the contact is for the front door and the pir is just the hallway.i have connected the outside part of the alarm and the entry pad ,it was easy to understand the instructions thanks for any help you can give me.ern

Well done so far (nope not condecending, mean it), what help you need?

(you do realise you started "issues" lol)

not sure on this panel, but many panels come pre configured to a basic format, i.e. often Zone 1 (or Zone 5?) will generally be programmed as 'Final Exit/Entry so this is used for the front door contact, and Zone 2 is often programmed as 'ACCESS': and used for the Hall Pir, as you my have to pass through it en route to the keypad.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

helo james thanks for replying,a drawing would be best i do have the instalation manual so programing the alarm should be possible.the pir and the door contacts are made by differant makes to the control panel,entry pad and outside sounder and their insructions show connections to areas that dont excist on the menvier control panel.my boss is the sort of boss that says how hard can it be can,a few coloured wires.the job is on his own flat 3 floors up so he only wants to protect the front door and landing window.when it goes off in the night its his **** thats got to get up deal with it and his neighbours,my phone will turned off.

thankyou ern

what external sounder is it,as in manufacturer and model?

The manual clearly shows how to wire the ccts. Use double pole not FSL.

The tamper if your not using it has to be linked out.

that is above the circuit terminals.

The panel comes pre programmed so.

Sounder + and - got to the + and - on the panel there are two sets of them use one set for the pir one for the sounder.

Then TR- is the tamper from the sounder.

OP1 is the bell trigger

OP2 is the strobe.

Try that.

what external sounder is it,as in manufacturer and model?

The manual clearly shows how to wire the ccts. Use double pole not FSL.

The tamper if your not using it has to be linked out.

that is above the circuit terminals.

The panel comes pre programmed so.

Sounder + and - got to the + and - on the panel there are two sets of them use one set for the pir one for the sounder.

Then TR- is the tamper from the sounder.

OP1 is the bell trigger

OP2 is the strobe.

Try that.

thanks the outside souder is wired ok.it was only the pir,and door contacts i dont know how to connect thats why a drawing wood be great.

thanks the outside souder is wired ok.it was only the pir,and door contacts i dont know how to connect thats why a drawing wood be great.

You mention contacts, yet only front door being done? if just the one door this might help.

post-17665-091932900 1280053961_thumb.jp

What 9651 you work on ? The power terminals are above the circuit ones :P

~Other than that spot on Mr H

except they are arn`t ....................... used to be (I believe) but not for at least as long as we have been using them.

is that my wallboard?

Archived