Security Installer Community

Fai Sgii

donaldb

FAI SGii Alarm

OK, I know I cannot ask for an engineering manual for this alarm unit, but can someone please suggest where I can get one of these from? We recently bought a house with this alarm which has not been operational for several years. I need to reprogram it.

Thanks,

Donald

• 1 month later...

FAI SGii Alarm

OK, I know I cannot ask for an engineering manual for this alarm unit, but can someone please suggest where I can get one of these from? We recently bought a house with this alarm which has not been operational for several years. I need to reprogram it.

Thanks,

Donald

I don't think there is a problem with this, it seems to be a User manual, if you can read it that is, good luck.

FIA I & II Manual .pdf

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

I don't think there is a problem with this, it seems to be a User manual, if you can read it that is, good luck.

FIA I & II Manual .pdf

Hey, thanks for that Manual, unfortunately I already have this. I am really after the guide/flow chart that would be used to program this unit when you first install it. I have to get it to recognise remote PIR's etc. Might be called an engineering manual???

Donald.

Hi DonaldB: Sorry we don't give out Engineer manuals, see Forum rules. Best advice is look for an Engineer who knows your system & get it done properly. Should be some Engineers on here who know the system.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

FAI SGii Alarm

Thanks,

Donald

Hey, thanks for that Manual, unfortunately I already have this. I am really after the guide/flow chart that would be used to program this unit when you first install it. I have to get it to recognise remote PIR's etc. Might be called an engineering manual???

Donald.

Archived