Security Installer Community

Blitzkrieg

Oxford

Did any of them actually show any inclination to even try make an effort in any of the matches?

Managers fault!

Capello had several of them out of position and played 4,4,2 when most of them are used to playing 4,3,3 .. and he played this stupid 'modern' method of kick and rush .... and didn't give Crouch a game.

If the players are told to play that formation, using that system and in that position ..... they can only try their best, but it's like asking your best service engineer to sell alarms

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Did any of them actually show any inclination to even try make an effort in any of the matches?

Nope, but then when was the last time they gave a sh1t?

The Heskey sub was priceless, i think the players are to blame for the most part, BUT BRINGING ON HESKEY THE TEAM DONKEY??????? The manager then said they played well!!!!????

Managers fault!

Capello had several of them out of position and played 4,4,2 when most of them are used to playing 4,3,3 .. and he played this stupid 'modern' method of kick and rush .... and didn't give Crouch a game.

If the players are told to play that formation, using that system and in that position ..... they can only try their best, but it's like asking your best service engineer to sell alarms

Big assumption there.

If only any of them had tried. Did any of them look like they could actually give a f*ck?

It was the balls fault. Unplayable.

Pitches were shoddy, How could anyone play on them.

Not sunny enough,

Altitude

The noise from them bloody flies.

No WAGs.

Just thought i'd save them the trouble and post up some of the excuses.

FA appoint new England team manager......

Football Association Appoints UK Inventor as England manager

Today, the FA announced the appointment of inventor James Dyson as the new England manager, to replace Fabio Capello. Multi-millionaire James Dyson is best known for the invention of his revolutionary cyclone vacuum cleaners.

A spokesperson for the FA said "After seeing how badly the England team sucked in the World Cup 2010, we thought we'd bring someone in that could at least show them how to suck properly".

Well, that's my verdict about England's performance... :ranting:

Archived