Security Installer Community

Graded Door Contacts

lol, i'll ask you about locks and gates and you can ask me about alarms ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cutting.

Actually Honeywell were blatting about G3 but it was on a Netherlands Flyer. So I didnt give the link. But it does say the Dimension is G3 with RF :P

lol, i'm sticking to my Wireless = G2 untill a UK version is at my local ADI.

inho thats a very wise thinking,

if the wholesalers have not taken it up i assume there would seem must be a good reason, and 'we' have less reason to blindly trust it perhaps?

if look at their dual-tec, they reckon battery life upto 4.5 years, but i noticed there is no minimum stated, so could be 4.5 weeks to 4.5 years :unsure: . Risco reckon on 3 - 5 years on PIR only.

pragmatism means its the sort of thing your prudent to wait for others to 'test' for you.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

if look at their dual-tec, they reckon battery life upto 4.5 years, but i noticed there is no minimum stated, so could be 4.5 weeks to 4.5 years :unsure:

Arfur

Was`nt thinking there when you posted that were you.

The strain got to you this week Mr H?

certainly been one of dem weeks. from quoting airfield, 2nd fix & commissioning castle, 2nd fix & commissioning farm, learning new client s/ware as client watched/listened to me bs :whistle: , aint been near a shop/unit/residential all week. (well ok, couple of warehouses)

just hanging on for engs to get back to office then...

PUB

Archived