Security Installer Community

Facebook Feed

Its only if you have the link set up, I have facebook and here but don't have the link set up so I keep the two separate. At first I thought it was a good idea but I then thought better of it, its a bit like those annoying twitter updates on FB

Paul you can change the settings in your profile and choose what you want on fb and visa versa, you probable have everything ticked so your getting all the feeds.

I also think its only public topics that are feeding Arfurs Back thread is on James FB but thats all Ive seen, Ive just looked on your FB page paul and cant see any FB threads so I guess it just updating you and not the whole world?

Its only if you have the link set up, I have facebook and here but don't have the link set up so I keep the two separate. At first I thought it was a good idea but I then thought better of it, its a bit like those annoying twitter updates on FB

Paul you can change the settings in your profile and choose what you want on fb and visa versa, you probable have everything ticked so your getting all the feeds.

I also think its only public topics that are feeding Arfurs Back thread is on James FB but thats all Ive seen, Ive just looked on your FB page paul and cant see any FB threads so I guess it just updating you and not the whole world?

yes, no

I have it turned off as you say, but keep forgeting James has it turned on, so now all my "friends of friends" know "Arfur Mo is back" but more worryingly "insurance companies wont cover that upgrade" we just sold them.

yes, no

I have it turned off as you say, but keep forgeting James has it turned on, so now all my "friends of friends" know "Arfur Mo is back" but more worryingly "insurance companies wont cover that upgrade" we just sold them.

Maybe you shouldnt of commented on James thread LOL

There are 2 things

You can link your account with facebook and then status updates may be (if enabled and if selected) will be linked (ie the bit top right. However if you dont enable it or tick the box then it wont.

ALso at the bottom of every post are a group of 'share this topic' buttons.

These will then share the post on whatever platfor, you press.

I and some others have their account linked to their facebook account. I and others have also shared forum posts.

Does that help?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Nope as I think places like FB are too intrusive.

For instance before I arrived in Chesterfield the other week 10 people knew I was on my way. Now I dont know about you lot but I like my privicy!

Nope as I think places like FB are too intrusive.

For instance before I arrived in Chesterfield the other week 10 people knew I was on my way. Now I dont know about you lot but I like my privicy!

If you don't want people to know where your going then don't post where your going simples

Archived