Security Installer Community

Facebook Feed

adi

want to what?

i'll clarify, why would anyone want to link what is to anyone else but trade, the abysmally boring stuff posted in here to FB?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I can only speak for myself.

There are some 'friends' on fb that do not frequent tsi so they will get to know about interesting stuff, or stuff i think is.

There is also a lot of content that isnt dedicated to trade on here. Some end up moving to trade due to content.

Im not heavily into social networking but i do find it useful.

I have always thought os tsi and v etc to be 'facebook for security nerds'

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

???

perhaps i'm missing something, or you should do longer posts whistle.gif

FB link = TSI posts becomes an extension on face book, i don't link but you quote my post info is out their

hmm.gif bang on topic as i see it unsure.gif

Arfur

trade area bun fights should stay in here, not a spectator sport on FB to ridicule our trade with by those who do njot understand engineers banter

Arfur

agreed fear.gif ------- apologise, must be sommat up with the water arond here banned.gif

tongue.gif

Arfur

seems some will talk about just anything, can't understand the need for it myself unsure.gif

Arfur

don't like this effect, if a bit quieter without me, bet many 'popcorn eaters' left, one's who were sensible i have no probs returning. cringing sado's might come back just to have another crack at me, not that i care or fear anyone.

nothing to prove, just think we should be done with all of that old boring kack by now.

Arfur

i'll clarify, why would anyone want to link what is to anyone else but trade, the abysmally boring stuff posted in here to FB?

Arfur

can I have that vanity post button yet?

can I have that vanity post button yet?

yes.gif

specially for you, can we make one for bliss (ignorance being) - same day special order be ok?

Arfur

facebook/twitter etc imo is a real form of vanity , why post any old twaddle that crosses your mind for all to see otherwise?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived