Security Installer Community

Risc Authority Insurance Warning

Do they accept grade 2 & 3 dualcom?

We have just had an Aviva customer been told to upgrade from G2 DC to G4 DC, I would of said this is slightly OTT as the most value that could be taken in one hit would be around £10k max, any professional burglar would be wanting earn much more for the risk of getting caught. So that only leaves amateurs who wouldn't have a clue how to get round a digi let alone dual path. Not that Im complaining obviously I get more money for G4

We have just had an Aviva customer been told to upgrade from G2 DC to G4 DC, I would of said this is slightly OTT as the most value that could be taken in one hit would be around £10k max, any professional burglar would be wanting earn much more for the risk of getting caught. So that only leaves amateurs who wouldn't have a clue how to get round a digi let alone dual path. Not that Im complaining obviously I get more money for G4

We mainly use G4 red gsm, but have been fitting G3 secures lately. Im not an IP fan for mainstream use so it causes me an issue

However anything that has an insurance requirement is Red gsm anyway. Im also much happier with the performance of redgsm when both path fail

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Aviva are refusing all cover for redcare "secure" products (except IP) at this time.

I will concur that we recently upgraded a job from digi to red secure G2 and Aviva said Dual com G3 as minimum.

Customers!

I could name a well known northern car spares supplier that currently thinks it`s dealt the deal of a lifetime with the new supplier ........ of course they wouldn`t listen.

I note secom appear to have slapped there labels over kings boxes on my local netto stores, netto has just sold out to asda wonder how long before another box goes up ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I note secom appear to have slapped there labels over kings boxes on my local netto stores, netto has just sold out to asda wonder how long before another box goes up ?

who does PC world & currys etc at the min? because they won't for long.

Archived