Security Installer Community

Galaxy Programing

bjj

just trying to find out some more info.

sounds like you would need a big galaxy for all those groups?

how meny rooms?

3-144 = 8 groups 3-520 = 32 groups hope this helps

IF you can find a forum, with more combined technical knowledge then this one then please do but it is my experience that this one has what is probably the best combined alarm/cctv/access/it knowledge anywhere that is available to JP.

I think Redbulls (and others) answers were constructive but they have to draw the line somewhere.

I must admit your question peaked my curiosity and got me thinking how i would do it - however i am better at doing it 'in situ' as opposed to theory but the answers given should give you a idea at least.

I am presuming you are relatively expereinced with the galaxy range.

My advice would be to make a few more posts (helping others etc) then apply for trade membership - that way this and other similar higher level problems can be discussed in the correct arena.

good luck

Paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Sorry guys (Red Bull and Chorlton) I think your been a little out of order to this guy 1. What happened to proffessional courtesy? 2 The question asked wasn't exactly run-of-the-mill install.

BJ, I'm guessing you wasn't expecting someone to give you press this, press that, type instructions but more a rough walk-through of what you need to do. I'm guessing these monkies 3 arn't interested in helping. I'll PM you 4 so that we can exchange numbers and I'll walk you through it over the phone.

Redbull and Chorlton, comments like yours do nothing to inspire the community sprit 5 which is what forums are all about. I only occassionaly thumb through this forum and its only by chance I stumpled across this post but I'm really disappointed 6 with you self-appointed Gurus 7.

1 - see rule 12.5

2 - what happend to yours, pot's 'n' kettles fella

3 - see rule 1

4 - as above can't send or recieve until made 15 posts

4 - spirt? I'm not a sailing fan but assuming you means spirit your no help at all.

6 - were here merely to please you ?

7 - see rule 1

Well apart from the 7 points above that was a great 1st post.

Now try reading the thread again, the rules again (like you did upon sign up...remember ticking the box to say you had....thought not), and if you want to post again get some manners. Personally I'd rather you & yer mate bjj didn't TBH so good luck at the advanced forum, try the screwfix forum maybe.

:bye:

Archived