Security Installer Community

Galaxy Programing

bjj

c'mon mate do you want me to come and install it for you.

I dont mind guiding people but i draw the line at doing their job for them for free. (but have a look in the link destination part of the manual under link timers)

do you normally work with galaxy's. There are a very powerful panel and if your not used to them then i wouldnt attempt this as you could end up in a world of hurt and loss of confidence by your client.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

c'mon mate do you want me to come and install it for you.

I dont mind guiding people but i draw the line at doing their job for them for free. (but have a look in the link destination part of the manual under link timers)

do you normally work with galaxy's. There are a very powerful panel and if your not used to them then i wouldnt attempt this as you could end up in a world of hurt and loss of confidence by your client.

James

thanks again for your help

I think I probably need to post this to a more advanced forum. Where i can get the answer to the question i posted, it seems like yesterday.

no need for your lip bjj especially after the help received thus far in under 3hrs

you have no idea the level of ability of the members on here but feel free to go where you like

but if you read you'll see we have another part of the forum the same size that's trade only, apply if you meet the requirments

think you need to learn some manners, to do the job your getting paid for and not try to get others with more knowledge on the internet to do it for you FOC

Good luck

C

no need for your lip bjj especially after the help received thus far in under 3hrs

you have no idea the level of ability of the members on here but feel free to go where you like

but if you read you'll see we have another part of the forum the same size that's trade only, apply if you meet the requirments

think you need to learn some manners, to do the job your getting paid for and not try to get others with more knowledge on the internet to do it for you FOC

Good luck

C

Sorry guys (Red Bull and Chorlton) I think your been a little out of order to this guy. What happened to proffessional courtesy? The question asked wasn't exactly run-of-the-mill install.

BJ, I'm guessing you wasn't expecting someone to give you press this, press that, type instructions but more a rough walk-through of what you need to do. I'm guessing these monkies arn't interested in helping. I'll PM you so that we can exchange numbers and I'll walk you through it over the phone.

Redbull and Chorlton, comments like yours do nothing to inspire the community sprit which is what forums are all about. I only occassionaly thumb through this forum and its only by chance I stumpled across this post but I'm really disappointed with you self-appointed Gurus.

it all seems a bit odd so he wants vipers on windows then if these go off to switch on the dt in the room is the client looking to just know when a window has been opened/tapped or that empty rooms are not being raided? if any one is staying there then thay would set it off by just opening tapping the window i would say that this is going to be a pain for you and i would find out exactly what he is asking of you, are each of the room upstairs going to have fake indipendent alarm for each room? (so each room set on its own) down stairs i would just group business areas,

i agree every one needs to learn someware but trying to set this up and sell it not having a clue on how to do it seems a bit of an ask, i would learn the limits of your kit and then dont tell the customer yes intill your sure,

it all seems a bit odd so he wants vipers on windows then if these go off to switch on the dt in the room is the client looking to just know when a window has been opened/tapped or that empty rooms are not being raided? if any one is staying there then thay would set it off by just opening tapping the window i would say that this is going to be a pain for you and i would find out exactly what he is asking of you, are each of the room upstairs going to have fake indipendent alarm for each room? (so each room set on its own) down stairs i would just group business areas,

i agree every one needs to learn someware but trying to set this up and sell it not having a clue on how to do it seems a bit of an ask, i would learn the limits of your kit and then dont tell the customer yes intill your sure,

just read the question if you don't know the answer please don't reply.

Archived