Security Installer Community

Galaxy Programing

bjj

Hi all

can anyone please help? I have a customer with a hotel who wants to alarm each bedroom with a viper on the window frame and a dual tech in the room. These rooms will be instant set as groups on the Galaxy with the keypad in the private quarters downstairs. Therefore giving a confirmed signal off the dual tech. That is the easy part, the customer has asked if it can be set up in the following way. Each of the downstairs receiption rooms having a viper on the exterior window and dual tech in the room. The vipers all in one group so they can be set and unset as required but the dual techs only being armed when there is an anctivation from the viper in the room of the dual tech. This enables people to walk around unrestricted in each reception room but the dual tech will only activate when the viper is activated in that particular room. I thought I might be able to get round this with links some how. Is there any way that an activation off a particular circuit number can arm another circuit? and give out a confirmed signal on the dual tech.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to achieve your comments or questions would be appreciated.

Many thanks

confirmed area ?? no one should have any access to these areas when system set??

false alarms etc,

the way the manger wants it--

what if sumone opens a window ? confirmed alarm?

Hi

Thanks for the reply don't worry about any regs there are no urn's involved. The arc will be informing the customer of any activations. Whether they are code 3's or 7s

regards bj

well your in my area. Get your client to give me a call and ill give them a bit of info on how its possible and why they should use someone who knows the equipment well

only joking

on first thought id look at beam pair but you may need to extend the alarm relay timne on the vibro.

another way would be to use a group per room, use the vibro's as keyswitch arm circuits.

These would then arm the relevant group for the dt, and obviously if armed then the dt would activate the group.

Then you would need a link timer to disarm the group aftersay 5 mins.

Another way would be using links and link timers and use them to isolate the dt normally but when the link timer is active it would enable the dt. Usin this woldnt limit you to 32 groups

QUite a few ways to do it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

well your in my area. Get your client to give me a call and ill give them a bit of info on how its possible and why they should use someone who knows the equipment well

only joking

on first thought id look at beam pair but you may need to extend the alarm relay timne on the vibro.

another way would be to use a group per room, use the vibro's as keyswitch arm circuits.

These would then arm the relevant group for the dt, and obviously if armed then the dt would activate the group.

Then you would need a link timer to disarm the group aftersay 5 mins.

Another way would be using links and link timers and use them to isolate the dt normally but when the link timer is active it would enable the dt. Usin this woldnt limit you to 32 groups

QUite a few ways to do it.

Hi thanks for the reply

he wants to use one group to unset all downstairs vibros in day time for window cleaner, ventalation etc. I think i will have a look at beam pair i've never used these before on a galaxy do you have to have a group set for them to activate

beam pair works by only activating when adjacent circuits programmed as beam pair activate together.

hi

thanks again

all the vibros in the reception rooms to be switched on or off from rkp (1 group)

if there is a breakin in one of the reception rooms through a vibro (local sounders) will activate

and switch on live d/t's in that room only to give a confirmed signal.

oh i missed that bit

think id use the link timer way, and use another link to isolate the dt normally.

HI

great but how do i program it can you give me an example please for say one room.

Archived