Security Installer Community

Texecom Instal List

psc916

Many thanks to all for previous help given. I now believe I have my final kit list, but have a few questions I would appreciate the experts help on.

Here is the list: I have highlighted my questions in bold if that's not being rude alongside the equipment they relate to.

1 x Texecom Premier 48 control panel

1 x Texecom 12v 7.2 Amp battery

well id like to recommend warehouse as a site sponsor but

Yuasa definetly

technically mirrored optics are more efficient, but id go for the quad.

filters should IMO only be fitted to fix an known issue not fitted just in case buts thats a personal opinion. (ie if your supply is clean then they are not needed)

go for the 2400 and digi monitoring rather than a speech or text dialler.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

You don't need the act1313, premier panels have them built in. Go for the Com2400 and set that up for SMS messaging, it gives you much more information in the text. Might be advisable to get a PSU200 and additional 7ah battery as well.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

According to EN calc with those devices the draw will be around 1.4A the panel will supply 1.25A.

Obv this will vary on cable lengths blah blah blah-extra PSU and Battery will increase the standby time as well.

Richard.

If I get a Texecom Premier PSU200 and an additional battery will I also need the Texecom Premier Battery Splitter to connect the 2 batteries to the Premier 48 control panel, or is there already the ability to connect more than one battery onto the panel?

I've been taking a look on the suppliers websites and none seem to stock the PSU200 - any reason for this? Would it be a simpler job to get the PSU200XP with the built in 8 zone expansion module instead of the seperate one I had listed, or does it make no difference to the instal (except for the extra box, which is no problem as space is not an issue)?

I've been taking a look on the suppliers websites and none seem to stock the PSU200 - any reason for this? Would it be a simpler job to get the PSU200XP with the built in 8 zone expansion module instead of the seperate one I had listed, or does it make no difference to the instal (except for the extra box, which is no problem as space is not an issue)?

Yes get the PSU200XP, the extra battery fits inside that, not the control panel-so no need for a battery splitter.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived