Security Installer Community

Veritas 8c

ANDREWG

I HAVE JUST CAME IN FROM WORKING LATE ON PRIVATE JOB ,TO FIND MY WIFE HAS SOMEHOW BROKE THE ALARM.WHEN I ASKED HER WHY IT WOULDNT STOP SOUNDING OR RESPOND TO THE CODE TO STOP IT,SHE SAID ALL SHE DID WAS CLEAN THE PANEL.PLEASE HELP .ANDY(JOINER)

sounds to me like she has managed somehow :hmm: to trigger the tamper, is the case looking like its has been disloged.

oh and CAPS LOCK on the forums (any) makes people think you are SHOUTING at us, please turn off caps lock cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

sounds to me like she has managed somehow :hmm: to trigger the tamper, is the case looking like its has been disloged.

oh and CAPS LOCK on the forums (any) makes people think you are SHOUTING at us, please turn off caps lock cheers

And just how else his he meant to be heard when the alarm is sounding?? :whistle:

sorry for shouting :rolleyes: ive took the cover off, fitted it back on and there is a sequance of beeps for a few minutes until the alarm sets itself.once it is set i can't unset as it won't respond to the code.thanks

the wife may not be totally to blame. if the power has gone down in any way, and the battery is dead. then this may give you the same scenario. then the code may have gone back to factory

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

factory settings

cheers senior moment

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived