Security Installer Community

Cqr Cequra

djrock

Hello, I think I will stay on the safe side and stay away from BBs that draw more that 500mA.

As for bell boxes, my recommendation is for the Novagard 2/4. Standard is single piezo but they are quite loud, louder than the 2 sounder Odysseys in my experience. Properly sealed electronics, LED's and a strobe that you can actually see and look good (IMO)

Stay away from the Belle unless you want tamper faults from it in a few years time, and stay away from the Multibox if you want something that isn't an absolute nightmare to fit (and isn't very good when it's on the wall IMO)

I can

Exactly, Voltage = Current xReistance or put another way current = Voltage/Resistance, increase the voltage or decrease the resistance and the current will rise.

Quite Right. Exactly how I'd put it.

:sofa1:

(sorry, no excuses. I'm off home now)

gus, but you doint need a 1 farad cap nor a split charge circuit. Oh the good old says of popping batteries every 12 months and 200 A alternators just for whats in the boot.

Got a hearse now lol with stock bose

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Hello,

Nova 2 is on Security Warehouse (same insides as the Nova 4, just different shape)

The Mulitbox is just a swine to fit. Plus the strobe is poor and the sound output can't be anywhere near what they say. Just my opinion though, you're free to try one.

Yes I saw the Nova 2 but it’s the lowest spec one and also it would be better if it were the 4.

I did read on hear there are quite a few screws to remove on the Multibox before you can access the terminals. I can understand if you were fitting them all day you would get annoyed. It does not need to be too loud since its not very high up that would effect the sound level.

Thankyou

djrock

Archived