Security Installer Community

Iiiiiiiiits Gary Critter

arfur mo

Gary Glitter has been given a date for his return to England.

She's 8 but could pass for 12 with a bit of lippy. :P

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I despise people like Gary Gutter and they should drop the wee sick beast out of the plane before it reaches Britain.

He will eventually get his just deserves if he steps a foot back here,

yes gardtecno1 i agree totally with you on that , these sick barstewards!! seem to get protection not punishment

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I hear he is going to Florida with his kids, Tampa to be exact.

i doubt theyll let him there aswell!!

i doubt theyll let him there aswell!!

i was talking about the kids letting him in there :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I despise people like Gary Gutter and they should drop the wee sick beast out of the plane before it reaches Britain.

He will eventually get his just deserves if he steps a foot back here,

i would like to contribute towards the cost of the parachute, 24hrs after the jump..and on one condition, if he fails the first time, he tries again.

on a more serious note, why have they let him out, surely they could have lost the blloody key :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

i would like to contribute towards the cost of the parachute, 24hrs after the jump..and on one condition, if he fails the first time, he tries again.

on a more serious note, why have they let him out, surely they could have lost the blloody key :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Take reassurance in tha fact that they're not putting up Xmas decorations in Vietnam this year.... they're hanging Glitter :)

Even a dogs better than him because at the dog track they at least wait for the hare :whistle:

Archived