Security Installer Community

Bad Day

viper

Can anyone cheer me up?

we are in the middle of a company acquisition (take over)and its taken its toll on me. HELP!!!

Has anyone

experienced a nightmare takeover?

I assume that its Keith & kennys company you are talking about here. I always thought Keith & Kennys jobs were very neat. certainly all the ones I went to. Everything neat and tidy and all paper work beside the panels. Okay they were using castle panels then just before I came over here 3 years ago they were onto DSC. So cant be all that bad.

cheers Kev

Has anyone experienced a nightmare takeover?

Loads, from both sides (taking over and being taken over).

They all have a brutal inevitability about them, no matter what business type it is.

Just knuckle down, do what's right and best, and don't get het up about it, it doesn't help. :ninja:

Loads, from both sides (taking over and being taken over).

They all have a brutal inevitability about them, no matter what business type it is.

Just knuckle down, do what's right and best, and don't get het up about it, it doesn't help. :ninja:

just finished a domestic takeover tonite at 6.30 :o and tbh it was complete mess, had to recable the keypad, test every cable to the detectors and change every contact, pir, bb, sounder, PA x 2 and check the cable routes on everything as there must have been one junction box where all the cables went to and then cam to the panel in 6 core, 4 core, and 8 core mixed. the bell box for example strated of in 6 core form panel and ended at the bell in 4 core :o

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

nah,just like Waynes world, but with Colin as the star

aww camera bkloke you do have a gold heart then :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived