Security Installer Community

Bad Day

viper

just finished a domestic takeover tonite at 6.30 :o and tbh it was complete mess, had to recable the keypad, test every cable to the detectors and change every contact, pir, bb, sounder, PA x 2 and check the cable routes on everything as there must have been one junction box where all the cables went to and then cam to the panel in 6 core, 4 core, and 8 core mixed. the bell box for example strated of in 6 core form panel and ended at the bell in 4 core :o

I can say this now I'm no longer a Moderator, I've been biting my tongue for months.

WHAT A //.B.W.F.//!

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Can I ask if it was with a choice, e.g. selling the company to a suitable business, or without a choice, forced to follow the new rules and being "part of the team".

If its the latter.....thoughts with you. :(

Guest Thunderfingers

I went through being transferred from the UK based side of our company to the one in Ireland - should be easy enough you'd think,wouldn't you??

All I will say is make sure you get everything in writing and ask for minutes of any meetings that have - it'll be times like these that you find out how good the HR departments are :unsure:

I can say this now I'm no longer a Moderator, I've been biting my tongue for months.

WHAT A //.B.W.F.//!

it wasnt me that isnatlled it originally! :ranting:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

it wasnt me that isnatlled it originally! :ranting:

That reply makes it even worse, read the original post very carefully and very slowly (you may need a dictionary), then you will discover that everyone else is talking about a different kind of takeover.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

That reply makes it even worse, read the original post very carefully and very slowly (you may need a dictionary), then you will discover that everyone else is talking about a different kind of takeover.

oh dear me lol :whistle:

keep your trousers on breff :whistle:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Guest Thunderfingers
keep your trousers on breff :whistle:

I think what Brett was trying to indicate is that the guy posted because his company is going through a takeover and probably not that interested on another companies install at this moment in time!!

Been through it myself and it stinks.

Archived