Security Installer Community

Need To Upgrade Dvr

harry254

Satsuma,

Any information where i can get client software disc for JPEG 2000 16 channel DVR?

Wilks

pm me your phone number ill send you one through the post if you want it?

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Has the royal mail started a new service where items can be sent via telephone line?

A sort of teleportation type service?

there are ways and means chorlton :lol: im just trying to get the case through the handset as we speak.

:lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Ive been testing a few dvrs lately for domestic situations, a jpeg unit was good alround unit but it cained the hard drive.

A h264 unit was pretty good but the fan was way to noisey but ive been told that is being addressed. Another h264 unit had an appaulling playback and has no settings to alter, it comes factory set. There is no way i can install it so think im left with no option but to ebay it. Might ask distributor if they will swap it for a jpeg, worth a try i suppose.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

what about this dvr guys, is it any good? www.cricklewoodelectronics.com/Cricklewood/product.php?productid=33&cat=0&page=1

thats a jpeg unit that ive been using mate and they are really good for the money.

cheers satsuma

• 1 month later...

Archived