Security Installer Community

Car or Van

Yup i spot you a mile off when you're heading back my way or is that your brother!?

63682[/snapback]

My bro i expect, he lives in Ash, said he saw you today as we were working on an industrial unit taking over a system?

My Vito is a real friday afternoon job, seat bolster has now collapsed :no:

PG Security Systems

Somerset

SSAIB Certificate of Merit Installers.

www.pgsecurity.co.uk

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had 2 in the past as company cars an s reg and a x reg as a service engineer and put 80,000 plus on both and never once had any kind of problem with any of them.

Now i cant say that about the vauxhall **** i have had for the past 3 years.

loads of extras on it

Now i cant say that about the vauxhall **** i have had for the past 3 years.

Remember the singing birds & fluffy bunnies in the tv advert for the new

• 1 month later...
I just found this pic which was from before xmas. idrive the clean one, and where are all those ladders.

Jef

all those mini mpv's :X looks like a school run mum's convention :P

Guest foxlocks
all those mini mpv's :X looks like a school run mum's convention :P

:ninja: Truble with those, there a bit of a greenhouse, tools and equipment on display. We've just taen delivery of the 05 VW caddy, the brand new shape. It's great, it got a really handy sliding side door, bulk head, and grills on rear doors. CD player, and loads of compartments on the top of the dash. haven't fille dthem yet though, as I can see the stuff in them flying around the cab on sharp bends. Frog in a liquidizer comes to mind. The backs brilliant, loads of room, I've even got the steps inside(just). Loads better than the old caddies. The seat goes up and down and the front screen is massive.

I'm just waiting for my band to get a gig, i reckon I could get the whole kit and p.a. in it as well. Have to take the steps out though.

Archived