Security Installer Community

Cookies

Is it just me, or is the site not currently writing cookies?

I click 'remember me' when loggin in, but on returning shortly after I have to login once more. I tend to rely on cookies a little more than maybe I should!

Email : martin@askthetrades.co.uk

I click 'remember me' when loggin in, but on returning shortly after I have to login once more. I tend to rely on cookies a little more than maybe I should!

Take the hint !

JOKING, ;)

Happened to me as well, something on this site as everything else works as normal here. (!)

Firefox BTW.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Since the server crashed a few things have been streamlined to speed things up a little.

That's why the views of topics don't update so often and why the members viewing a topic along with you don't list on the footer.

I assume (not the IT man, sorry) this is related.

Something to work on, sorry for any hassle and bear with us until it's fixed !

Chris.

Just checked the cookie configuration and nothing had changed, although I did notice a small error with the configuration which I have now altered.

Those that were having a few problems might notice a difference, those that had no problems should notice no change (hopefully).

That's why the views of topics don't update so often and why the members viewing a topic along with you don't list on the footer.

I assume (not the IT man, sorry) this is related.

The MySQL queries that have been disabled are nothing to do with the cookie's. But IMO are totally not required either, the restrictions imposed on the board will not stop a further database crash on the server and totally annoy me.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I get it somtimes but not just here

i usually have to go through the password screen on a daily basis - this is the only site/forum that i have to, its got to be so much of a habit i barely notice now, i presumed it was something to do with the way the forum was running.

I am on firefox and cookies work ok on other sites.

Paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived