Security Installer Community

Ifsec2008

satsuma01

i went last year, but tbh i'm wondering if the 2.5 hour journey is worth the effort, apart from my fun with the NSI stand, i was not really that enthused.

only once went on the 1st day, and had to wait while some over important soul who extolled about this and that for an hour :rolleyes:

so if i go i'll pick the middle days, avoiding the last day as the agents are generally talked out or start to shut down early (and/or drunk as skunks :) ).

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Somebody mention IFSEC :wacko:

I'm trying to keep things moving on developing my IFSEC Show Preview, but getting accurate information out of CCTV / IP Video manufacturers, some of whom are not all that gifted in the english department, is somewhat challenging to say the least :banghead:

Now let me see, walking barefoot across a three inch layer of broken glass or spending at least one or more days at the NEC .... hmmm ... difficult :unsure::D

• 2 weeks later...
so own up whos going then?

Yep, for my sins ill be there! (missed last year for the 1st time in 10 years.... it was so nice :) )

Have just finished the PreBuild for our Demo System so for once ill have a chilled build up to the show!

No sure what freebie's we will be having, but you can always count on pens!

Pop buy if your there!

AT1

I'll be there on the Tuesday..I just need to the decision should I stay over an extra night and go to the Dedicated Micro's party with free beer

Good luck finding a room if you ain't already booked one. Also, the price of rooms that week make the free beer exceedingly expensive.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived