Security Installer Community

Ifsec2008

satsuma01

so own up whos going then?

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

yep, ran out of pens. need more

Im going to see just the cctv section as intruder doesnt really interest me.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

for your information i was not in attendance last year, this will be my first year angus!!

Guest anguscanplay
for your information i was not in attendance last year, this will be my first year angus!!

the guy from Cop definatly said they had you on camera as the doors opened, " the far left one " he said - LOL

the guy from Cop definatly said they had you on camera -" the far left one " he said - LOL

no wasnt me judge :lol: :lol:

and tell chris thats its my double :lol:

i have deleted the post you asked to be deleted satsuma. i cant really see what you find offensive about it but its done hope your happy now.

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

so own up whos going then?

I do hope to be attending this year, not sure on the day(s) yet.

Will try for 1 day CCTV and 1 day Intruder.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

i have deleted the post you asked to be deleted satsuma. i cant really see what you find offensive about it but its done hope your happy now.

:yes:

:lol:

Archived