Security Installer Community

Calls For 'mosquito' To Be Banned.

topalarms

I play it in the office - keeps the children out whilst I`m on the phone

There was me thinking you were all grown up! "Have you got kids?" :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

nasty little creatures, should be banned, nothing better to do , then to fly around biting every body.... :unsure:

you didnt star in chitty chitty bang bang did you?

As the child catcher :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

so as usual in this flea pit country it`s somebody elses problem ?

Yes in this fleapit country it is - we've just seen the end of a trial for murder by three yobs of a father who went out to remonstrate with a group who had vandalised his wife's car - like the rest of the nation he probably thought it was useless calling the police; the images were caught on a neighbours video camera which had been put up after previous trouble and police non-activity. Papers are full of people making it their problem and for their efforts they end up getting beaten up, killed or even arrested!

like I said its obvious you two havnt got children or you`d have half an idea of the real issue`s, but hey lets make next doors kids a criminal when they cant get a lift to a sports club or the like because mum and dad are too busy getting legless themselves and smoking that "special stuff..." they keep for old times sake.

Actually I do have kids and brought up in a loving, stable home with discipline (is that PC today?). It isn't my kids that recently smashed the bricks out of the community hall wall and kicked down the wooden fence surrounding it, neighbours called the police but guess what ....

Everythings someone elses problem - get off your "oh its terrible the youth of today..." comfy cushion and try getting out there and doing something within your community, get to know these kids you call " YOBS.." the`re just the same kids as we were when we were that age, its the parents that are the YOBS

Who are you to say I do nothing in my community?

As usual random ravings without knowledge and understanding.

Guest anguscanplay
As usual random ravings without knowledge and understanding.

ah didnt take you long did it - the sign of a simple man IMO (best defence is attack and all that...). We see from your opening post you don`t understand the problems, or the causes and effect of modern day living, you continue to missunderstand peoples replies, and probably didnt actually read half of what was posted before you hit "Mr Angry from Guildford..." mode.

In your world it will always someone elses fault - because your above reproach obviously

wish i`d not bothered clicking "read post.." now, I certainly wont bother in future

ah didnt take you long did it - the sign of a simple man IMO (best defence is attack and all that...). We see from your opening post you don`t understand the problems, or the causes and effect of modern day living, you continue to missunderstand peoples replies, and probably didnt actually read half of what was posted before you hit "Mr Angry from Guildford..." mode.

In your world it will always someone elses fault - because your above reproach obviously

wish i`d not bothered clicking "read post.." now, I certainly wont bother in future :sothere:

:lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

the real problem will come when someone produces a domestic version, because there is plenty of money to be made... imagine the pitch....nomore disturbances during your favorite program, move those kids to somebody else patch.....good till every body get one,

:) think maybe we should switch off our television once and a while, (and the net ) get out there and do something with the kids....we were kids once. ... football, kickie the can, hide and seek and many more....my main point being we stopped passing on the little things in life and now just expect the kids to do it themselves...

we are reactive not pro active

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

wish i`d not bothered clicking "read post.." now, I certainly wont bother in future

How little you know.

Still can't find the ignore button?

the real problem will come when someone produces a domestic version, because there is plenty of money to be made... imagine the pitch....nomore disturbances during your favorite program, move those kids to somebody else patch.....good till every body get one,

:) think maybe we they should switch off our their television and pc, ps3, Xbox, wii, mobile etc etc once and a while, (and the net ) get out there and do something with the kids Even if they are not mine :huh: ....we were kids once. and were back indoors by 9pm ... football, kickie the can, hide and seek and many more....my main point being we stopped passing on the little things in life and now just expect the kids to do it themselves... What keep out of trouble & know right from wrong?

we are reactive not pro active

:rolleyes:

Guest anguscanplay

Grannies - thats the answer, can see it now

"I`d like to renew my insurance please"

"are you in a community grandma area..?"

"whats that then...?"

"bit like neighbourhood watch but with grey hair and pearls"

"fraid not.."

"ah your premiums going up then....."

Guest anguscanplay

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name topalarms Group Members Posts 132

Archived