Security Installer Community

Calls For 'mosquito' To Be Banned.

topalarms

Guest anguscanplay
I'm with luggsey - get some police on the streets and deal with the asbo fodder or it's everyone for themselves in stopping the yoof takeover and if that means bombarding their earoles so be it.

so as usual in this flea pit country it`s somebody elses problem ?

like I said its obvious you two havnt got children or you`d have half an idea of the real issue`s, but hey lets make next doors kids a criminal when they cant get a lift to a sports club or the like because mum and dad are too busy getting legless themselves and smoking that "special stuff..." they keep for old times sake.

Everythings someone elses problem - get off your "oh its terrible the youth of today..." comfy cushion and try getting out there and doing something within your community, get to know these kids you call " YOBS.." the`re just the same kids as we were when we were that age, its the parents that are the YOBS

so as usual in this flea pit country it`s somebody elses problem ?

like I said its obvious you two havnt got children or you`d have half an idea of the real issue`s, but hey lets make next doors kids a criminal when they cant get a lift to a sports club or the like because mum and dad are too busy getting legless themselves and smoking that "special stuff..." they keep for old times sake.

Everythings someone elses problem - get off your "oh its terrible the youth of today..." comfy cushion and try getting out there and doing something within your community, get to know these kids you call " YOBS.." the`re just the same kids as we were when we were that age, its the parents that are the YOBS

Angus I guess 99% of kids are pretty harmless doing the sorts of things kids do.

It's the 1% that are out to cause trouble that need action taken against them "and" their parents if that's where the problems stem from. If you have kids you are responsible for them and their actions up untill they are 16 or they leave home, it's not a case of the rest of the "community" doing something to help, the "community" normally needs protecting from the 1% asbo's"r"us sort. Under liberal goverment and near useless policing these 1% are getting out of control and running riot.

Did you set fire to stuff then throw rocks at the fire brigade when you were young? That's an example of the sort of feral youth that I'm talking about, not the harmless ones that do "normal" things.

Besides in this PC climate created by the loony left if you so much as talk to a kid you don't know expect a visit from the police yourself, as for helping kids well my Brother runs a charity helping kids build bikes donated to the charity, some weeks just one kid will turn up, you can't force your help upon these kids, they have to want to do something to help themselfs and as I already said the climate created in this country in the last decade has led to an explosion in youth crime. This at a time of massive cash injections into schools, sports facilitys, youth groups, lottery cash etc etc.

It's time this country got back to it's old values of law and order, respect and discipline and freedom, from there we can try to make things better, as far as I can see things just keep getting worse and it's not the kids fault......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
It's time this country got back to it's old values of law and order, respect and discipline and freedom, from there we can try to make things better, as far as I can see things just keep getting worse and it's not the kids fault......

the word you were looking for was FAMILY - thats everyone been responsible for there own children (even if they are over 16 LOL)

I've fitted a couple of these units at a factory which was plagued by vandalising kids.

The result has been incredible!

It's weird though how they work. When I powered them up, I could hear nothing. Up ladders at close quarters I could faintly hear a high pitched tone.

Anyway, I handed over the installation to the factory owner and went away.

I got a call a few days later.

"Fantastic!" was the message. Apparently, the factory owner brought their daughter to the factory at the weekend and immediately when she was in range, she asked "what's that horrible noise?" She wanted to get away from it.

I too took my own daughter along to "test" it, and she too said it was not nice to have the noise in the background.

So, they work!

Regarding the Yob Culture, I can add that I am a Scout Leader, and have been for over 20 years. The village where I live DOES have facilities and activities available, but there are still some kids who think it is acceptable to vandalise and steal other peoples property. They have no fear of the consequences...coz there ain't any!

I see the problem starting from when corporal punishment was outlawed. Just what was wrong with the cane? I was caned. I deserved it. I didn't misbehave again for that teacher!

Kids know they can do anything they want. These "ASBO's" are worthless.

We need consistent zero tolerance policies. Lets face it, New York have cleaned themselves up. 8 years ago, I visited NY for the first time. I was saying in New Jersey and after a day in the Big Apple, I returned to the hotel. In the evening, I wanted to return to NY and asked the hotel reception if it was ok to use the subway at night.

The response: "It is now"

Apparently, a few years earlier I would not have made it to NY alive at night.

NY is one of the places where I have felt totally safe and relaxed. They can do it. So can we.

Everyone needs to play their part. 100% consistency in applying the rules of what is acceptable and what isn't.

Severe punishment and careful rehabilitation for offenders. Prison should be used regularly, and I propose tha every sentence is in two halves, no matter how long the sentence: the first half should be gruesome. And I mean totally at the limit of the pain threshold. It should put the prisoner to the point where they would never ever want to return.

The second half should be about rehabilitation. There's something useful in everyone. Learn a skill that could be useful on the outside.

Anyway, that's my rant. I do consider I can comment about kids, because I have so much to do with them, and have two teenagers of my own.

My policy on prison is a longstanding one, but it'll never be adopted because of "human bloody rights" <<<mumble mumble>>>

nasty little creatures, should be banned, nothing better to do , then to fly around biting every body.... :unsure:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

the word you were looking for was FAMILY - thats everyone been responsible for there own children (even if they are over 16 LOL)

There never was a "family" for a lot of these kids Angus, a Mother (young girl who want's to be a grown up and play house) just picks a local scroat to get her pregnant, has a kid, house and income for 16 years from goverment. Result, you already know don't you!

You are right, old values include family values, not going to happen when single Mothership is state sponsered.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

I've fitted a couple of these units at a factory which was plagued by vandalising kids.

The result has been incredible!

It's weird though how they work. When I powered them up, I could hear nothing. Up ladders at close quarters I could faintly hear a high pitched tone.

Anyway, I handed over the installation to the factory owner and went away.

I got a call a few days later.

"Fantastic!" was the message. Apparently, the factory owner brought their daughter to the factory at the weekend and immediately when she was in range, she asked "what's that horrible noise?" She wanted to get away from it.

I too took my own daughter along to "test" it, and she too said it was not nice to have the noise in the background.

So, they work!

Regarding the Yob Culture, I can add that I am a Scout Leader, and have been for over 20 years. The village where I live DOES have facilities and activities available, but there are still some kids who think it is acceptable to vandalise and steal other peoples property. They have no fear of the consequences...coz there ain't any!

I see the problem starting from when corporal punishment was outlawed. Just what was wrong with the cane? I was caned. I deserved it. I didn't misbehave again for that teacher!

Kids know they can do anything they want. These "ASBO's" are worthless.

We need consistent zero tolerance policies. Lets face it, New York have cleaned themselves up. 8 years ago, I visited NY for the first time. I was saying in New Jersey and after a day in the Big Apple, I returned to the hotel. In the evening, I wanted to return to NY and asked the hotel reception if it was ok to use the subway at night.

The response: "It is now"

Apparently, a few years earlier I would not have made it to NY alive at night.

NY is one of the places where I have felt totally safe and relaxed. They can do it. So can we.

Everyone needs to play their part. 100% consistency in applying the rules of what is acceptable and what isn't.

Severe punishment and careful rehabilitation for offenders. Prison should be used regularly, and I propose tha every sentence is in two halves, no matter how long the sentence: the first half should be gruesome. And I mean totally at the limit of the pain threshold. It should put the prisoner to the point where they would never ever want to return.

The second half should be about rehabilitation. There's something useful in everyone. Learn a skill that could be useful on the outside.

Anyway, that's my rant. I do consider I can comment about kids, because I have so much to do with them, and have two teenagers of my own.

My policy on prison is a longstanding one, but it'll never be adopted because of "human bloody rights" <<<mumble mumble>>>

So do you blame the goverment or the baby boomer generation or both?

I personaly lay most of the blame at the feet of the sh1t Labour goverment and it's inability to get things right.

Who voted Labour I always ask? Nobody I know voted Labour but they are still in power.....dosen't make sense to me, everything is going up in cost terms, inflation even, measured by the "New Labour Formula" can't hide it any longer. Anybody know the "true" inflation figure as measured under the old RPI index? I bet it would frighten you if you knew what it was!

Oh I'm ranting again because I'm so p1ssed off with this bloody goverment!!

My Amateur Radio Forum

and all the kids use the mosquito noise as there ring tone in class now (teacher cant hear it see)

hope you have a patent on that, angus

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived