Security Installer Community

Calls For 'mosquito' To Be Banned.

topalarms

i listened to nick on LBC , guys as mad as me (so no recommendation :rolleyes: ).

he went off on one in the supporting of the use of them, personally i think they should be limited by license or perhaps come under planing permission.

they don't affect me directly (no sense or brains so what could?) but perfectly innocent people are affected by them.

i liken this to the 4 wheeled 'tart cart' fitted with 1zillion watts stereo drowning out your house conversation from 15 streets away. so as that is, surely this is noise pollution and could be fought with that legislation?

as it is at the moment, i think anyone can fit them, and no limit on just one unit, so anyone could have them installed and for no other valid reason other than just because they want to.

so now think a little deeper, what about neighborly disputes? there could be a over the fence war, one opponent decide's to use them to upset the next doors kids.

mind you, if there is a complaint once noticed by the older residents, a copper should be able to hear it - as they are all under 25 :rolleyes:

so then, it's not so 'cut and dried' now is it folks?

anyone know if they can be 'read' on decibel meters?

regs

alan

Nick for mayor(thats what i say anyway)

Archived