Security Installer Community

Calls For 'mosquito' To Be Banned.

topalarms

Sir Al Aynsley-Green, children's commissioner for England, said he had spoken to many young people who had been "deeply affected" by the deterrents.
:no:
Howard Stapleton, the man who invented the machine, rejected the criticisms put forward by the children's commissioner, describing the notion that the device was discriminatory as "ridiculous".

He said: "We're talking about a small sector of the population, teenagers, drunk, behaving badly, this device is to be used against.

"What about the rest of us out there? Aren't we all sick and tired of what's going on on our streets at the moment?"

:yes:

BBC News

Government subseqently confirmed that 'there are no plans to curtail the use of the product'.

BBC News

Government subseqently confirmed that 'there are no plans to curtail the use of the product'.

Here go the liberal PC brigade again!

Get ready for Shami Chakabutty on the news again.....

We wouldn't need such devices if you could pick up the phone and get a local police officer to pop along and clear the kids along, they are too busy filling in forms, meeting targets and going on diversity training.

Give me strength!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

BBC News

my first reaction was one of dismay,

then i thought about my 5 grandkids. ok, i might be a tad bias but they like to go to the local shops and spend my hard earned cash they got by mugging me off with sweet smiles. surely they should be able to do this unhindered in their total innocence, or are we to fully accept the draconion concept of 'guilty until proved innocent' across the board because of the minority?

some liberties are worth curtailing, other not taking imo

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

cant see what the problem is

Put a switch on the shops counter.

turn it on when crowds start to gather and off when they dispurse.

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

cant see what the problem is

Put a switch on the shops counter.

turn it on when crowds start to gather and off when they dispurse.

That is how they work for a maximum of 20 minutes. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived