Security Installer Community

Alarm Required For New Build In Tamworth

he`s bought a house not won the lottery "ATS......" LOL

hes bought a new 4 bed house in the UK.

u sure he aint won the lottery. :rolleyes:

anyway an ATS 1000 kit aint that much. :unsure:

and no, nothing to do with initial, they dont exist anymore do they?? :whistle:

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

not subbied for them then?
Ill see you there then next week ,Buddyboy, putting in CCTV system at the robertsbridge one and 5 intruder systems and cctv with remote monitoring at the burwash one.(All for Initial). Dont start picking holes in my work lol ;)

Chris

Like I said. I dont work for Initial as they dont exsist anymore. I might work for Chubb fire and security systems though., but the yellow and blues fit the ATS, as do Kings, As do Bell Security and as does the majority of Europe,New zeland and Australia. :whistle: :!:

You just scared of it! :bruce_h4h:

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Am I correct in thinking the Gardtec 595 will be adequate and allow me to have a phone call or text message if the alarm goes off and allow wired and wireless detectors so those already in the house can be fitted in addition to wireless in other areas like the garage?

I would appreciate knowing if this does everything I want and what comparable systems there are in other manufacturers so I can then know if any systems offered to me are of a decent standard and up to what I want rather than get sold something I don't need ie pay more for something I won't need.......

Am I correct in thinking the Gardtec 595 will be adequate and allow me to have a phone call or text message if the alarm goes off and allow wired and wireless detectors so those already in the house can be fitted in addition to wireless in other areas like the garage?

I would appreciate knowing if this does everything I want and what comparable systems there are in other manufacturers so I can then know if any systems offered to me are of a decent standard and up to what I want rather than get sold something I don't need ie pay more for something I won't need.......

i would recommend texecom a very stable alarm panel and very user friendly

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

in short the 595:

- upto 40 wired zones

- upto 16 wireless zones

- built in dialer that will ring you and 3 other numbers and tell you the zone number activated.

- and loads more.

great panel.

Like I said. I dont work for Initial as they dont exsist anymore. I might work for Chubb fire and security systems though., but the yellow and blues fit the ATS, as do Kings, As do Bell Security and as does the majority of Europe,New zeland and Australia. :whistle: :!:

You just scared of it! :bruce_h4h:

lol, not scared of it mate, like anything you don't change if you don't need to. as for other firms besides initial/chubb whatever you wanna call the rat catchers, not many have it as their staple panel. although that mans nothin with some of them who change like the wind.

Archived