Security Installer Community

Lcd V Plasma Display Tv's

arfur mo

Be sure it's not a "Grey" or Panasonic will not warrenty it, has to be from a panny dealer to get the warrenty.

Otherwise that is "very" cheap, which model is it?

but if i tell you - i'll have to kill you or you might 'nip in' :bruce_h4h:

just found this with free postage, a 5 year warranty offered but on pick-up only and they claim to be pani dealers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Panasonic-42-Plasma-...1QQcmdZViewItem

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

but if i tell you - i'll have to kill you or you might 'nip in' :bruce_h4h:

just found this with free postage, a 5 year warranty offered but on pick-up only and they claim to be pani dealers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Panasonic-42-Plasma-...1QQcmdZViewItem

regs

alan

The link dosent work but the 42" for

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

try this corrected link, note the free postage OR 5 year warranty if collected

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=009

regs

alan

Looks pretty good "if" the warrenty is the genuine Panasonic one, check they are proper dealers approved by Panasonic first!

D&G warrentys are, well not as good! My last TV had a D&G warrenty on it, I had a limited edition Marriem-Ekko Finlux 32" CRT which had twin tuners and picture in picture (For the CCTV!). When the tube failed D&G offered me the replacement cost of a Goodmans!!!!!!!!! It took many many emails and phone calls to get the TV's value out of them so I wouldn't recomend them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Arf - you not got an account with Harry Litherland, knock 50% off all those prices

thanks Angus,

got to admit i have never heard of them so don't have an account. surprised at the 'discount' do they also offer the 5 year warranty (or am i pushing it :lol:)?

the model i'm looking at is a Panasonic TH-42PX70B 42" Plasma @

Hi Alan,

I have got a Samsung M87 or if you get from Currys M86 same model in a 46 inch LCD and I have to say it is the best I have seen even in standard SKY as well as HD. The TV has got a games and movie mode to stop lagging of the picture price is around a grand but it is the dogs. Make sure when comparing the pixel count is good ideally around 10000:1. I hope this helps.

cheers

Flyingboy

Hi Alan,

I have got a Samsung M87 or if you get from Currys M86 same model in a 46 inch LCD and I have to say it is the best I have seen even in standard SKY as well as HD. The TV has got a games and movie mode to stop lagging of the picture price is around a grand but it is the dogs. Make sure when comparing the pixel count is good ideally around 10000:1. I hope this helps.

cheers

Flyingboy

thanks Flying Boy,

my Deccacolour 'cheap as chips' 32" CRT refuses to die, so the 'pretense' is the Tv will be a lage monitor used for PCB CAD work on my lappy (i earn good dosh at it so she can't argue), and a Tv 2nd ;) it will be moved about from Lounge to Dinning room until 'she who must be capitulated too' accepts it otr the CRT has an unfortunate accident during the hoovering, then ill get another for the dinning room for playing the games :P .

42" i as big as i need for the lounge we only have a bungalow and will be heavy enough to lug about, so got to keep it sensible and i don't want to spend a over

You better make sure whatever you get has a VGA input if you want to use it with your laptop.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

You better make sure whatever you get has a VGA input if you want to use it with your laptop.

thanks breff,

all the one's i've looked do have 15 pin 'D' connectors.

i noticed some also have USB connectors. but it's not clear if these are used for display input or home pc sound connections or both :unsure:

regs

alan

Archived