Security Installer Community

Powermax Plus

markovitch

There is a wired zone on this system and you can wire a bellbox directly to this system,so i can tell you have only fitted the old nasty bt panels.

How can you tell by my back ground that others have tried many more set-ups than me (remarkable that).

I should have mentioned i have worked for 2 other nsi firms before my current job ,so i have got much more experience than you give me credit.

And how am i trying to disprove others by asking what they dislike about this panel.

I think people on the forum think im talking about the bt response one, because i know alterego thinks i am.

I am not saying you have no previous experience, i am saying it makes no odds as we are talking about i new technology.

Now i know you have not used any fully loaded hybrid panels, how?

Because i can tell of other posts you have made that you wouldn't touch panels such as power max if you had, you would like the hybrid better, trust me.

as for bell outputs, most wireless set-ups have them. what i am saying is if im going to bother wiring my bell i might aswell use the hybrid set-up.

ps: no offence with this but do you know what i mean by 'Hybrid'

I have installed the powermax in my own house and i love it. wireless is the future. as verything is wireless these days mobile phones, wi-fi, wireless telephones, wireless door entering system wireless gate opening, wireless cctv.

I have just been on a intro/training on 21/11/07 at DAITEM, which do the wireless espace system. Communication between different system units is ensured by two entirely different radio frequency bands (a 433 Mhz band and a 868 Mz band) providing simultaneous transmission. If one of the frequency bands is temporarily unavailable, the other radio frequency band takes over transmission.

This system is slightly better. the PIRs have builtin fire detection. Also the Main control panel runs on batteries they claim it lastS upto five years. theres alot more cool stuff on this panel.

I think the powermax and espace system are the best wireless systems.[/size]

Don't shout :unsure:

Daitem is in a totally different price category.

Guest anguscanplay
Daitem is an even bigger pile of junk gimmick.

don`t like smoke detectors built into scanners - apparently it was tried years ago but never caught on, mmm wonder why

can't say it looks great to me, but the Gardec will not win any beauty contests either

for looks imo the premier keypads with the flush brass surround take some beating, never used them personally and the only one i have ever seen 'live' had a corrupted display on the lower LCD line, just ripped it out for a small ProSys which has a key pad very simular to the premier standard surface for looks.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I am not saying you have no previous experience, i am saying it makes no odds as we are talking about i new technology.

Now i know you have not used any fully loaded hybrid panels, how?

Because i can tell of other posts you have made that you wouldn't touch panels such as power max if you had, you would like the hybrid better, trust me.

as for bell outputs, most wireless set-ups have them. what i am saying is if im going to bother wiring my bell i might aswell use the hybrid set-up.

ps: no offence with this but do you know what i mean by 'Hybrid'

Do i know what you mean by hybrid ,gee let me think ........What do you take me for alterego ive been in this game 12 years ,how many have you ,lets say 4 years tops ,ive got socks older than that lol.

I wont answer you on that one for insulting my intelligence,just like the (how do you test for induction comment)lol.

I did that in my first year at college.

And why with todays technology would you want to put wires in if you dont have to ,like the guy said before technology moves on and gets better.

Name me a few things hard wired systems can do that wireless ones cant.

can't say it looks great to me, but the Gardec will not win any beauty contests either

for looks imo the premier keypads with the flush brass surround take some beating, never used them personally and the only one i have ever seen 'live' had a corrupted display on the lower LCD line, just ripped it out for a small ProSys which has a key pad very simular to the premier standard surface for looks.

regs

alan

Hi Alan the picture you are displaying is the old BT response panel,the new one is an improvement on that.

Guest anguscanplay
  • Go high resistance.
    Blow a fuse.
    Short out.
    Get in the way of decorating.
    Be damaged by nail, knife, floorboard.

:sneaky:

LOL clumbsy DIY`ers - show me the money (love em to bits)

Archived