Security Installer Community

Powermax Plus

markovitch

My point has been proven in the fact you think you can buy the powermax plus at argos ..you cant this is not aimed at the diy market whatso-ever, and tbh a theres few engineers what woulds struggle to programme this panel so there is no way jo blogs is going to be able.

Why do you keep saying people think Argos and BT sell the Powermax+ ??

More interestingly, a panel that is complicated to programme does not by definition make it a good panel. Likewise, the ability to programme a panel does not make someone an engineer. In fact, if we are going to be pedantic, most people on the tools, are not engineers.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

The qualified in prison remark might just earn you a visit from yours truely if you carry on little boy.lol

And i am a fully qualified alarm engineer ,how many can say that on here (not many)

Keep the comments nice alterego and not personal and ill do the same ok.

lol, thought you'd like that one, your the one who made it public info. and as for little boy like you said lol.

ps: i am fully c&g qualified, but it means nothing if yours isn't the EU version of the test, i sat it again when EU came out and there is far more to it then the first time round but still is piss easy and don't mean much IMO.

And i am a fully qualified alarm engineer ,how many can say that on here (not many)

Ignoring your ridiculous implied threat to a fellow member, i'm sure the public don't want to see that.

For the benefit of the public, can you explain exactly what a qualified alarm engineer is exactly,. What the qualifications are, consist of and what equipment it suggests you can work on as opposed to someone with other relevant qualifications.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

NO Mark, radio by definition cannot be G3

but your wrong, I dont think you can buy it at argos, as I said its not likely to appear in our catalogue anytime soon so I can only read what the respected members of the community posted here

Why Angus and no im not trying to be funny im genuinely interested.

you mean academicaly qualified, I would define FULLY qualified differently - you`ll work it out

Angus is there any other type of (academically qualified)I think your confusing qualified with experience,is that working it out for you lol.

Archived