Security Installer Community

Powermax Plus

markovitch

Installed a number of these and the older ones, have never had callouts to fix any faults in them, all checked when maintaince was carried out

Have also used the ESP infinate and prime and find the Powermax+ better on number of levels

but hey thats my opnion

18 years in the game...........what would i know

:rolleyes:

Guest anguscanplay

High end TAT here then,

issue here isn`t what the equipment is capable of - cause I can only see one application for an intruder alarm (LOL) but rather where does one want to position ones company - do you want to fit stuff percieved as tat and available from a telecomms company, Argos, Tesco etc (although my prefered - Risco is available if you look hard enough, its almost invariably grey)

We don`t so no matter how good the equipment is said to be it will never be in our catalogue

available from a telecomms company, Argos, Tesco etc

well argos have cd's & ats, tescos use gal's, moral is if shop selling use for their own presmises its //.B.W.F.// (c*ck) on, others its diy tat

this //.B.W.F.// thing I guess it will prevent me from saying //.B.W.F.//************** then?

Do i know what you mean by hybrid ,gee let me think ........What do you take me for alterego ive been in this game 12 years ,how many have you ,lets say 4 years tops ,ive got socks older than that lol.

I wont answer you on that one for insulting my intelligence,just like the (how do you test for induction comment)lol.

I did that in my first year at college.

And why with todays technology would you want to put wires in if you dont have to ,like the guy said before technology moves on and gets better.

Name me a few things hard wired systems can do that wireless ones cant.

Ok, nice response. As anyone could see on here alone my knowledge far exceeds that of yours, what can i say it dosn't take me 12 yrs to learn how to become a //.B.W.F.// engineer. although it did take me more then 4 to become the fantastic specamin of an engineer i am today, also alarm engineering forms a small part of my working day.

Have you ever installed anything bar house bashing and powermax :D

ps: Did you get qualified in prison ? like on BAD GIRLS?

• Go high resistance.
    Blow a fuse.
    Short out.
    Get in the way of decorating.
    Be damaged by nail, knife, floorboard.

:sneaky:

What an excellent point you have made and how many engineers have been called out at 4 in the morning sorting these problems out?

Installed a number of these and the older ones, have never had callouts to fix any faults in them, all checked when maintaince was carried out

Have also used the ESP infinate and prime and find the Powermax+ better on number of levels

but hey thats my opnion

18 years in the game...........what would i know

:rolleyes:

Yet another excellent reply ,these guys who are waffling on about powermax panels have probably never fitted the panel and used it to its full potential.

They have probably fitted the old bt response panel and are making a judgement based on that.

Like i said before what does hardwired have that wireless doesnt.

And Angus im sure there will be a panel out there what conforms to g3 and if there isnt i bet there soon will be.

You trust wireless for your internet ,which will have a lot of personal things stored on it,so why not alarms?

You have to move with the times and technology moves on.

What an excellent point you have made and how many engineers have been called out at 4 in the morning sorting these problems out?

diy idoits which fluff things up don't oftend want to pay for a man or do much work at 4am, but

kerching, I get paid to work, I loves firms which have forklift drivers, the amount of kit destoryed by them is stunning

anyone break owt then the company will put it right for a fee

Archived