Security Installer Community

Powermax Plus

markovitch

High end TAT here then,

issue here isn`t what the equipment is capable of - cause I can only see one application for an intruder alarm (LOL) but rather where does one want to position ones company - do you want to fit stuff percieved as tat and available from a telecomms company, Argos, Tesco etc (although my prefered - Risco is available if you look hard enough, its almost invariably grey)

We don`t so no matter how good the equipment is said to be it will never be in our catalogue

One is starting to sound like prince charles what what what lol.

My point has been proven in the fact you think you can buy the powermax plus at argos ..you cant this is not aimed at the diy market whatso-ever, and tbh a theres few engineers what woulds struggle to programme this panel so there is no way jo blogs is going to be able.

well argos have cd's & ats, tescos use gal's, moral is if shop selling use for their own presmises its //.B.W.F.// (c*ck) on, others its diy tat

this //.B.W.F.// thing I guess it will prevent me from saying //.B.W.F.//***************s then?

Tel have you been on the wacky backy mate lol ,speak english please.

Guest anguscanplay

NO Mark, radio by definition cannot be G3

but your wrong, I dont think you can buy it at argos, as I said its not likely to appear in our catalogue anytime soon so I can only read what the respected members of the community posted here

Ok, nice response. As anyone could see on here alone my knowledge far exceeds that of yours, what can i say it dosn't take me 12 yrs to learn how to become a //.B.W.F.// engineer. although it did take me more then 4 to become the fantastic specamin of an engineer i am today, also alarm engineering forms a small part of my working day.

Have you ever installed anything bar house bashing and powermax :D

ps: Did you get qualified in prison ? like on BAD GIRLS?

The qualified in prison remark might just earn you a visit from yours truely if you carry on little boy.lol

And i am a fully qualified alarm engineer ,how many can say that on here (not many)

Keep the comments nice alterego and not personal and ill do the same ok.

And Angus im sure there will be a panel out there what conforms to g3 and if there isnt i bet there soon will be.

You trust wireless for your internet ,which will have a lot of personal things stored on it,so why not alarms?

You have to move with the times and technology moves on.

lol, need i say anymore EU regs anyone, you think there is a wireless g3 panel? hmmm anyone spot the obvious.

Guest anguscanplay
The qualified in prison remark might just earn you a visit from yours truely if you carry on little boy.lol

And i am a fully qualified alarm engineer ,how many can say that on here (not many)

Keep the comments nice alterego and not personal and ill do the same ok.

you mean academicaly qualified, I would define FULLY qualified differently - you`ll work it out

Archived