Security Installer Community

Tamper Actervation At 12pm

2 posts think it's hilarious - someone care to exsplain why???

many nations will not eat the meat from a pig, their religion expresly forbids it, and describes it as and 'unclean' meat, Europeans are bemused and see no problem.

but if you consider where these religions originate which is in very hot climates, if a pig dies it decays rapidly, and becomes extremely toxic very very quickly, so it follows to ban the eating of that meat outright under the guise of religion, is a very very sensible act to protect less informed people.

so before you scoff, please look into the underlying reasons at least a little more.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 posts think it's hilarious - someone care to exsplain why???

many nations will not eat the meat from a pig, their religion expresly forbids it, and describes it as and 'unclean' meat, Europeans are bemused and see no problem.

but if you consider where these religions originate which is in very hot climates, if a pig dies it decays rapidly, and becomes extremely toxic very very quickly, so it follows to ban the eating of that meat outright under the guise of religion, is a very very sensible act to protect less informed people.

so before you scoff, please look into the underlying reasons at least a little more.

regs

alan

:new_rofl:

Arfur, you are doing this on purpose arn't you??

Please don't tell me you are keeping a straigh face whilst typing.

Absolute class

:new_rofl::new_rofl:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

so it follows to ban the eating of that meat outright under the guise of religion, is a very very sensible act to protect less informed people.

Was, not is? In most cases anyway.

Technology, refrigeration, preservatives etc. have moved on for example.

Religions (and I'm not aiming at any at all here, it's a common problem) often don't. They need to understand and re-examine their dogma's, parts of which may no longer be relevant or valid.

However, that would not be a reason to mock, would it?

(getting a bit deep now....)

Religions (and I'm not aiming at any at all here, it's a common problem) often don't. They need to understand and re-examine their dogma's, parts of which may no longer be relevant or valid.

all //.B.W.F.// if you ask me, so any thieves out there rob a jewish house on the sabbath ;)

Guest anguscanplay
all //.B.W.F.// if you ask me, so any thieves out there rob a jewish house on the sabbath ;)

nah cause they all got auto arming alarm systems - told you I`ve been reading about them

absolutely right technology has moved on, but not religious beleif bordering on 'dogmar' (for want of a better phrase). you really need to respect that issue if you want work within such sectors of this mixed society, showing sympathy and understanding can be very lucrative - you can trust me on that.

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
absolutely right technology has moved on, but not religious beleif bordering on 'dogmar' (for want of a better phrase). you really need to respect that issue if you want work within such sectors of this mix society, showing sympaty and understanding can be very lucrative - you can trust me on that.

regs

alan

arf - all they were laughing at was your spelling error

there is no guarentee for the villain, just because of religion the house will not be alarmed at certain times, the religious aspect is the concern of the the people moving around within the protected area when unset. it follows if they are visiting auntie mabel's the alarm will be on.

regs

alan

unless the meat died of RABIES ................?

i'm not of any faith, so the spelling is 'allowed' to be a bit off :rolleyes:

especially after 2 glasses of plonk, a decent dob of single malt and a visit by my new (to be) god child :yes:

regs

alan

Archived