Security Installer Community

Tamper Actervation At 12pm

Guest anguscanplay
there is no guarentee for the villain, just because of religion the house will not be alarmed at certain times, the religious aspect is the concern of the the people moving around within the protected area when unset. it follows if they are visiting auntie mabel's the alarm will be on.

regs

alan

nah your contradicting yourself there - if it`s on then its using juice, just like the auto arming systems. Or is it a small deviation for the better good?

Guest anguscanplay
what do you mean by 'them' angus, i detect a undertone i don't like there tbh.

behave - them been the auto arming alarm systems, I`m angered with your insinuations there

Guest anguscanplay
it was a typo, i meant 'they', point still stands.

nope perfectly reasonable grammer - "they" a group or recognisable assocoiation(sic)

nah your contradicting yourself there - if it`s on then its using juice, just like the auto arming systems. Or is it a small deviation for the better good?

no, it's not that juice is being used, it's the increasing/decreasing of it that is the issue

i work with many Jewish clients, my core business is in North/NW London, they vary from very strict orthodox to fairly lax and easy going, but you have to take on-board all the religious undercurrents.

the direct client maybe very easy going, but has business with his very orthodox contacts, which may be other members of his/her family, so not as to offend their beliefs they will 'observe' these attitudes to keep the peace so to speak.

i've found over the years once you are 'in' with the lead family (and so concidered a trusted gentile), you then become a 'preferred one', part of that acceptance is not challenging or be seen to not to respect their views. all that sector will ask who they should use (bit like being in the NSI or the Mafiosa etc.) and they then use you because you are totally trusted not to rip them off.

strangely many will not 'bend' to show this respect, more fool them.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Spoke to client today alarm was ok last night so must have been bt testing the line that was causing the fault thanks for your help

it just go's show,

while it's a hard to teach and old dog (like me) new tricks, it's even harder to ignore all the old trick's he knows :whistle:

i again await the plaudits of my peers who have again convenient;y forgot i was the one who sorted the last 'mystery' :lol:

being good is just ok, being truely excellent is a real pia :)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay

sorry guys - proves absolutly nothing but would Dave the Rave wouldnt have the balls to post tommorrow if it failed tonight.

as it is no-one ( not even the installer ) has any idea what went off other than what the customer said went :no:

what logical thought process leads you to think "it must have been BT line testing?" it could just as easily be the central heating turning off and clunking ( technical term that ) a loose connection on a door contact

wind it in arfur

Archived