Security Installer Community

Tamper Actervation At 12pm

arf you can use all the pink ink you want, but no one knows what the original activation was therefore you CANNOT say it was a BT LINE test. It could just so easily have been a LOW FLYING MARSHMALLOW, the facts that this is the first site the O/P has connected a dialler to and it`s the first site he has experienced a TAMPER with are only connected in your HEAD.

Hmm wonder if he had to remove THE LID TAMPER to get into programming?

the pink ink is a trade mark of mine, like my accuracy was make my comments seen inserted into the pasted text.

now back to realisms - must admit i have never seen a flying marsh mellow cause an alarm condition, so what on earth do they make them from in you pert of the world and how big?

but could also be the 12pm express into st pancras or the euro tunnel train (only running once a day perhaps thanks to French Unions) is concord still going seruptitiously? :rolleyes:

we all have to learn and fortunately on his second install he will be aware of this problem - in advance (so thats thanks only yo me so far) so will not fall for that old conker again will he?

Angus why not just concede my little apprentice? or at least try to give credit where credit is well due - your allowed to kiss my feet - honest! (and no, i'm not going to kiss your ar... :whistle: )

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
Angus why not just concede my little apprentice? or at least try to give credit where credit is well due - your allowed to kiss my feet - honest! (and no, i'm not going to kiss your ar... :whistle: )

regs

alan

Arf - cause the things going to go off again tonight or tommorow but then where will you be?

it is always best to listen to what is said, compare the information given against what you know can happen (and just as import what really can't) it illuminates and so helps eliminate time wasted.

but experience helps ;)

regs

alan

But you should never base results on assumptions. They should always be tested.

Arf - cause the things going to go off again tonight or tommorow but then where will you be?

scanning the skies in fear for ---shhhhhh!!!--- low flying marshmellows :rolleyes: the size of dustbin lids made oout of fast setting custard :cold2:

pmsl

regs

alan

angus your totally vindicated mate - i just found this -:

Marshmallow Monster (a.k.a. Marshy) - An enormous marshmallow monster. Marshy randomly appears chasing or scaring Hoops & Yoyo angrily for unknown reasons in e-cards. This tactic is similar to the Bear. Its first appearance in "Campfire Tales: The Runaway Marshmallow, Series" revealed that a couple on a camping trip a took regular marshmallow scaring it to run away before making s'mores. The runaway marshmallow was then struck by lightning to cause its amazing growth of "two stories high" and "evilness". The story, however, is merely a tale told by Hoops to Yoyo and Piddles on their own camping trip.

so i take it at all back toy are absolutely right as usual, there are giant marshmallows menacing society

:cold2:

:roflmao:

regs

alan

one day you might actually start to listen to us, we`ve had 3 activations this month becuase of it

what the marshmallows :cold2:

you better call "ghost busters" better que up the theme music now please Andy - I SAID NOW!

:lol:

regs

Alan

WTF has an alarm system got to do with religion????

Come on Arf this has to be a larf eh???

When the sun shines the alarm will disarm blah blah this is not real!!!!!

missed this one - sorry SE,

i'm not Jewish but do my best to respect their wishes when i'm in their homes or offices, so is why i try to be aware of those needs and incorporate them. the connection to alarms is that on some systems the power to detection is switched off prior to the start of their sabbath or othe festival observed, then turned on again when it has passed.

if they move out of the house and say a family of another faith moves in who perhaps do not worry about such things, but the kit is still able to have the power turned of by this switch, so bet your boots one day it will be :rolleyes:

The Jewish faith like others has various observations imposed, more strict Jewish houses have separate sinks for meat and dairy, but there is no convention like the left one is for meat, so don't you go tipping your grouts down any of them without asking or you can cause great offence.

regs

alan

But you should never base results on assumptions. They should always be tested.

well Cubit your ip test failing miserably proves you point - i'm with Virgin (not Telewest) :whistle:

regs

alan

Archived