Security Installer Community

Aritech Bellbox - Initial Branded

rosco

Guest anguscanplay
Hi all

I am new to this site but not new to the industry.

I've read with interest rosco's coments and like him have been stuck with an unfamilar product and just looking for a way to get it working.

I can see no harm in using a new piece of kit that has been left on site and I fail to see why so many people question this guys working practice's, he is I am sure just trying to make a living like the rest of us!

Is there any posted replies that offer this guy the help he needs, no just a lot of petty sniping.

I thought this was a forum to come to for help for that bit of kit you have never seen before but some wise member might have an incite into how it works/how its wired.

So how about helping out now and then

okay here`s a second piece of " good " advice - if you don`t "hold" the manf`s certificate of conformity then you cannot certify the correct grade.

Hi all

I am new to this site but not new to the industry.

I've read with interest rosco's coments and like him have been stuck with an unfamilar product and just looking for a way to get it working.

I can see no harm in using a new piece of kit that has been left on site and I fail to see why so many people question this guys working practice's, he is I am sure just trying to make a living like the rest of us!

Is there any posted replies that offer this guy the help he needs, no just a lot of petty sniping.

I thought this was a forum to come to for help for that bit of kit you have never seen before but some wise member might have an incite into how it works/how its wired.

So how about helping out now and then

Schizophrenia anyone? :D

where are you getting 9800 RKP's from these days.

You cant buy one, as stopped being made about 3 years ago ????

Still being made I think, 9827UK-50 IIRC. We get them no probs from Gardiners, they look differnet to the old ones with no omit or clear keys (X and tick instead)

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Guest anguscanplay
Yea rosco's realy gonna be bothered about certifiying to what! Grade 3, grade 2, get a life, I dont think we were ever talking about a certified system, its a take over

sorry can you expand on that? if I was Rosco I would be looking up no win, no fee solicitors ( claims direct) for advice

cheers Supersubby. I agree. There are some top people on here but also some xxxxxx too. People come for help not a debate. There seems to be a lack of trust on here too between some peeps. I've tried to register for trade membership as apparently that will help but as yes i've had nothing back.

Archived