Security Installer Community

Aritech Bellbox - Initial Branded

rosco

cheers guys - my point exactly.

I've given up with this bell. It will go in the bin where it belongs and will advised the customer to purchase a new box.

Thanks for all you're help

don't you have your own screen printed bell? would be a good idea if its 95% of your work. ;)

i never fit anyone elses bells, theres no point you might aswell have yours up there mate.

plus you have the issue that the customer can pull the wool over your eyes and tell the insurance 'i thought it was initial he fitted a new one of their bells' next thing you know your to blame.

the problem is Adam, remember what happens when ppl coming on asking how to wire an //.Large National Installer.// box, the post normally go.

i does sound very odd and it matters as if it is brand new and was left behind it should have been given back.

Ok fair enough I get you're point. I've since spoken to the client and he has decided to go for one of my boxes. I get them screened printed with my logo on and i'm also adding a few more sensors and changing the keypad as it's a bit worn. Turns out they do have a bit of spare cash to spend.

Guest anguscanplay
Ooops that'll be my kid who's helping me out. He's left college last year and worked for a company for about 12 months. He's now working with me and yes i did let him him a look on this site just to see what the forum was about. I should have really got him his own login... sorry if this is confusing... :o)

was that the son asking for a job last month ? fill in a trade vetting form and you`ll find members a lot more sympathetic but I will give you some advice now - as a business model, fitting ungraded 3rd hand tat will keep you busy, but make you money and give you a future :no: find a product you can manage and stick to it.

Ok fair enough I get you're point. I've since spoken to the client and he has decided to go for one of my boxes. I get them screened printed with my logo on and i'm also adding a few more sensors and changing the keypad as it's a bit worn. Turns out they do have a bit of spare cash to spend.

where are you getting 9800 RKP's from these days.

You cant buy one, as stopped being made about 3 years ago ????

where are you getting 9800 RKP's from these days.

You cant buy one, as stopped being made about 3 years ago ????

You are obviously not looking very hard. Although they are obseleteI know a few suppliers that still have them, surplus stock and I always keep a few in stock just incase!

Hi all

I am new to this site but not new to the industry.

I've read with interest rosco's coments and like him have been stuck with an unfamilar product and just looking for a way to get it working.

I can see no harm in using a new piece of kit that has been left on site and I fail to see why so many people question this guys working practice's, he is I am sure just trying to make a living like the rest of us!

Is there any posted replies that offer this guy the help he needs, no just a lot of petty sniping.

I thought this was a forum to come to for help for that bit of kit you have never seen before but some wise member might have an incite into how it works/how its wired.

So how about helping out now and then

Archived