Security Installer Community

Gen4 Accenta And Bell Box

jonnywales

Worlds First DAB Radio With NXT :rolleyes:

Dont worry kh -1150d were not all as bad as these few certain members,you will quickly learn who to avoid and who not to.Welcome aboard.

I think im with you on the strobe issue mate,they will be saying street lights are a nuisance next,i have one right out side my bedroom window ,cant see the council moving it though lol.

Agnes do as requested and show where strobe is not allowed to run after bell because i think a few thousand engineers are going to have to reprogramme some of their systems.

:sucks: now....going the way of many others before it. was the question not answered a long time ago. is this not now becoming a points score...... :realmad: time for closure....enter mod.. ps i agree, i see certain members names in a topic and look to see if it has gone down hill....freedom of speech, oh and lets not forget opinions eh (spelling error, behead him), r well back to life............................................... :rolleyes:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

15 mins between posts thanks for the welcome. Funny ill informed crowd here no need for the new name wont be staying

c'est la vie

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay
Dont worry kh -1150d were not all as bad as these few certain members,you will quickly learn who to avoid and who not to.Welcome aboard.

I think im with you on the strobe issue mate,they will be saying street lights are a nuisance next,i have one right out side my bedroom window ,cant see the council moving it though lol.

Agnes do as requested and show where strobe is not allowed to run after bell because i think a few thousand engineers are going to have to reprogramme some of their systems.

please us my correct forum name

a few thousand engineers have always been doing it wrong - as said to ( forgot his new name) I aint bothered if you can`t do it right either

Archived