Security Installer Community

Gen4 Accenta And Bell Box

jonnywales

Guest anguscanplay
:no:

ah the new service engineer posts

you disagree with that statement? maybe you would like to expand on your thinkin - cause it`s not against enviromental rules? or that it doesnt mean that if the system was progged correctly then it is indicating part of the system is now disabled?maybe because a flashing light for 2 weeks isn`t annoying, or actually the new euro regs don`t apply?

what is it you service Mr service engineer

ah the new service engineer posts

you disagree with that statement?

:yes:

it`s not against enviromental rules?

or that it doesnt mean that if the system was progged correctly then it is indicating part of the system is now disabled?

maybe because a flashing light for 2 weeks isn`t annoying,

or actually the new euro regs don`t apply?

its BAD to have the strobe continue flashing after the sounder stops anyway ( and Illegal too )

:no: show me the regs and laws.

Guest anguscanplay
:no: show me the regs and laws.

why should I? if your trade you`ll have a copy of the regs.(old ones and new ones ) and should have a nodding aquantance with enviromental (noise and nuisance )laws, if your trade you should have an understanding of first curcuit lock out and the requirments for same,if your trade you should - otherwise your in the hands of the trade and like myself with the plumbers your just going to have to take OUR word for it

you might wish to read some of the " behaviour in the forum threads "

Angus

why should I? if your trade you`ll have a copy of the regs.(old ones and new ones ) and should have a nodding aquantance with enviromental (noise and nuisance )laws, if your trade you should have an understanding of first curcuit lock out and the requirments for same,if your trade you should - otherwise your in the hands of the trade and like myself with the plumbers your just going to have to take OUR word for it

you might wish to read some of the " behaviour in the forum threads "

Angus

Noisy strobe syndrome is it?

"Hello environment officers? We've got a noisy strobe it's keeping everyone awake come and listen to the decibels".

Show the regs and laws that make it wrong and illegal for strobe to exceed bell time or retract.

Guest anguscanplay

"Hello environment officers? We've got a noisy strobe it's keeping everyone awake come and listen to the decibels".

Show the regs and laws that make it wrong and illegal for strobe to exceed bell time or retract.

sorry but I can`t see how a strobe can be noisy ? annoying yeah but not noisy :no:

you`ll not be aware yet but I`m not one for showing the rules and regs in the public forum ( sort of gives the game away ) Andy is your man for that

As Angus has already said, if you are 'in the trade' you already know where to look yourself, but of course all us 'engineers' know nothing!!

Just had a thought, you could always ask your boss to send you on a training course

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

As Angus has already said, if you are 'in the trade' you already know where to look yourself, but of course all us 'engineers' know nothing!!

Just had a thought, you could always ask your boss to send you on a training course

You could always back up the claim with facts.

Where in the law are strobes illegal?

You could always back up the claim with facts.

Where in the law are strobes illegal?

P.S. You're the one using the term 'law' not us, never read any of the Standards?

I think it's about time this was moved to the Trade area, any Mods about?

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived