Security Installer Community

This Will Make You You Laugh...

Johnny

exactly mr mj i was having a sarcastic dig at them that " use " a friends,relatives or stolen blue badge

Well i do agree the blue badge scheme should be better enforced and last september they gave traffic wardens the power to ask to look at the badge but i bet no one as ever been asked by a traffic warden??

hi all,

personally i won't park in those bays or the mother and toddler one's either for that matter, and just because some do it is no excuse for you to do so imo.

the only exception is if i have to unload some heavy kit, and can not get near enough without causing an obstruction to others, but then it's a quick unload and move vehicle.

there was a moan about busy car park and several disabled bays empty, well they would be full and you still would be unlikely to park at thoase times. without those bays the elderly, and severly disabled would be denied access you are fortunate enough to freely enjoy.

my wife has rhumatoid arthritis in both knee's, she can walk just about 100 yards then has to rest, when she sets off it looks like there is nothing wrong with her, but a short period later she can barely move.

My father-in-law suffered from bow cancer, would not use a wheelchair untill really late in his term, the agony of walking a few paces had to be witnessed.

thats why those bays are there - for those who actually do need them, hey but who am i to tell anyone anything?

regs

alan

Do you know what Arfur, that is the most sensible post you have ever produced on this site and I agree 100% with every part of it.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Shortly after I left a large national installer I believe they employed a person with a blue badge to do all the town centre national maints becasue he could drive and park down the pedestrianised bits...

Thats gotta be considered making use of the system...

I have no issue with this, he was a nice chap but couldn't climb step or ladders, hence the blue badge - hit all his KPI's though

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Shortly after I left a large national installer I believe they employed a person with a blue badge to do all the town centre national maints becasue he could drive and park down the pedestrianised bits...

I have no issue with this, he was a nice chap but couldn't climb step or ladders, hence the blue badge - hit all his KPI's though

Very poor results on the bell change program.

What are K.P.I'S :question:

Do you know what Arfur, that is the most sensible post you have ever produced on this site and I agree 100% with every part of it.

thanks breff,

unusual for me but just something i'm a tad passionate about.

i hate litter louts too with a vengence :yes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Very poor results on the bell change program.

more for me... at a fiver/3.50 a go...

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Archived