Security Installer Community

This Will Make You You Laugh...

Johnny

I assume he wasn't displaying his blue badge then?? :no:

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

one way of ensuring yiou don't have your wheels nicked

regs

alan

add's a new meaning to "will that be one lump or two with your tea"

lol

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

should be fairly easy to remove, I've seen this design before...

someone I "know" nearly got arrested for trying to put one on a speed camera van..

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Complete joke I say, being discrimanated against because you have full use of your body, too many of these sodding spaces around when you need to park and everywhere's full why shouldn't we be ABLE to park there, a space is a bloody space afterall. Every day we go to jobs, carparks all full and about 4 empty able spaces...... complete joke if you ask me, obviously he'd parked there for a reason..... wheel clamps are criminal damage as far as I'm concerned...... how would the clamper like it if you towed his car.... sure the fat man wouldn't be too happy, looks like they need to find themselfs a proper job.

On a funny note, did see a cop car clamped on double yellows in the local paper..... now that was funny. If it was my van I'd of put the clamp.......

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Guest anguscanplay

and then they get upset when i tell them not to park in the mother and baby spaces ............. youve got yours and we`ve got ours grrrrrr

Notice that these spaces are at the front of the shop. This is handy for carying gear your inside a building ? If the clamping Co is hired by the shop i would have gone back in diconnected the alarm and said your alarm is useless i can get it working when those clamps come off :)

Complete joke I say, being discrimanated against because you have full use of your body, too many of these sodding spaces around when you need to park and everywhere's full why shouldn't we be ABLE to park there, a space is a bloody space afterall. Every day we go to jobs, carparks all full and about 4 empty able spaces...... complete joke if you ask me, obviously he'd parked there for a reason..... wheel clamps are criminal damage as far as I'm concerned...... how would the clamper like it if you towed his car.... sure the fat man wouldn't be too happy, looks like they need to find themselfs a proper job.

On a funny note, did see a cop car clamped on double yellows in the local paper..... now that was funny. If it was my van I'd of put the clamp.......

Wouldnt be a complete joke if you were registered disabled and you couldnt get to where you had too because some wally couldnt read the signs

Guest anguscanplay
Wouldnt be a complete joke if you were registered disabled and you couldnt read the signs

we all know ahem " registered disabled " who can walk and run quicker than us - well me anyway

we all know ahem " registered disabled " who can walk and run quicker than us - well me anyway

I agree, I see it every day people who have a badge in there car park in a disabled place then get out and run to the shops.

People who live with a disabled person and use there car to carry them around deserve the badge but only use it when that person is in the car NOT FOR THERE OWN USE

Archived