Security Installer Community

Lcd Tv Prices Dropping

arfur mo

hi all,

have to add her we are remodeling our lounge, we have a 32" CRT but this is the time to upgrade to a wall mounted wizzy unit. given the ruling half will expect 30 years from it and no second chances i have to get it right

(all married men will sympathize :yes: )

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

There is massive over capicity in TV production at the mo, may be the cheapest time now, you never can tell.

Plasmas can be re-gassed and LCD can be relamped, I know what sounds cheaper!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

hi all,

have to add her we are remodeling our lounge, we have a 32" CRT but this is the time to upgrade to a wall mounted wizzy unit. given the ruling half will expect 30 years from it and no second chances i have to get it right

(all married men will sympathize :yes: )

regs

alan

Not married but i sympathize..i just managed to buy a 37 inch samsung for

Bear in mind that particular lcd doesnt have a built in digital tuner so no freeview without a seperate box which could be a problem if your wall mounting it, we install a lot of flat panels and we always reccomend the plasma range by panasonic the viera series are superb plasma screens may be worth looking for the px60 model as they have just brought out a px70 model so they older version will be cheaper i have a px60 and its an awesome screen.

Bear in mind that particular lcd doesnt have a built in digital tuner so no freeview without a seperate box which could be a problem if your wall mounting it, we install a lot of flat panels and we always reccomend the plasma range by panasonic the viera series are superb plasma screens may be worth looking for the px60 model as they have just brought out a px70 model so they older version will be cheaper i have a px60 and its an awesome screen.

I was replying to the original post not your lcd whistle!

On my way to the shop today to buy this one after 6 months of thinking about it.

clicky

Have just spent most of the weekend sorting all the cabling for it.

nice set but price = instant divorce (now there's a thought to juggle with ;) )

regs

alan

thanks hullofaplace,

good points, and why i ran the post. got to admit the old box made by 'deccacolour' was cheap as chips brand new. has been perfect and still is for about 7 years now. damn thing just won't do the decent thing die like it should, it knows i want to play my xb360 in HDi like all big kids are entitled to do.

we have Sky so i'm told the receiver will accept free view just needs a card, tbo i cant see me ever being only a 'free to air' viewer, even though not a big telly watcher.

thanks for the 'up' on panasonics, i'll scurry around to see whats about.

regs

alan

Archived