Security Installer Community

Recent Feedback

It is my opinion that if any member has nothing useful to add to the origional query then he should not bother to reply.
:'( :glare: banghead
Sadly though emails, pm's and posts thanking this site and it's members are very few and far between.

I used to receive several "Great site, Thankyou, etc" emails or pm's each month...

Guess how many I've had the last 4 months.?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

:'( :glare: banghead

I used to receive several "Great site, Thankyou, etc" emails or pm's each month...

Guess how many I've had the last 4 months.?

Dave

I know where you are coming from, my PM's from the public I have helped say the same thing, have a look.

I reckon anybody who is nasty, derogatory etc.. to a public cry from help should be made trade only, end off.

cheers

Dave

Dave

I know where you are coming from, my PM's from the public I have helped say the same thing, have a look.

I believe you Dave. I know Quite a few members here who have by there own admission helped the public via PM or email, I do not have a problem with this 99% of the time.

I reckon anybody who is nasty, derogatory etc.. to a public cry from help should be made trade only, end off.

At the moment I'm tempted to make ALL trade members Trade only, and only promote them to Full trade if and when they ask for the privelage. I don't see that being Trade only would be a punishment, but do feel that being full trade is a privelage.?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I believe you Dave. I know Quite a few members here who have by there own admission helped the public via PM or email, I do not have a problem with this 99% of the time.

At the moment I'm tempted to make ALL trade members Trade only, and only promote them to Full trade if and when they ask for the privelage. I don't see that being Trade only would be a punishment, but do feel that being full trade is a privelage.?

All I can say for myself is i see some funny questions and dont bother to reply, far safer that way and if i can help i will.

cheers

Didn't help them by PM, they were just a bit scared to thank me in open forum!

Dave

Archived