Security Installer Community

Recent Feedback

At the end of the day we all run business. But we have to face fact some people can't afford to get engineers or have new alarms installed so they go out and buy there own which is there right.

Agreed there are live part's of the system which I would highly recommend them to get an electrician out but with or without our help they are going to meddle and they know there are live part's but I would rather assist them on things then them going and getting themselves blown up.

James this forum was designed to help people whether they are from the Trade, Public or Manufactor and we have to duty to assist them thats what this forum is for. Dave say's these topics come up on google can you imagine if someone does a search and it just say's get an engineer for the basic of request's no one would bother vist this site. But everyone needs to face facts this is forum for everyone from everybackround they come on this site to get help. Like I said before if they wanted to get an engineer they would have looked in the yellow pages. We should pull together as a team and help if you haven't got anything nice or helpful to say just keep it to yourself.

I standby 100% not giving any advice on LIVE electric's or Default or even engineering manuals.

Archived