Security Installer Community

Geoff Gardiner, Founder Of Gardiner Group

motco

Hold on folks,

i have not told any lies here, look up the records.

it is a fact that he was convicted of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why do you remove proven facts, facts found true in a UK court of law?

he ruined people lives, not only xxxxxxxxxxxx , but other people that worked for him, people that made him the lifestyle that he had in Bamford, Rochdale.

why ask me to give a care for his family googling this page, his sonxxx is his only surviving family so what if he google's this page, xxx knows his father and knows the truth.

if an admin or xxx wants to contact me then you have my email address, i will return any call/email that you want to submit privately.

this is not what this forum is for Francis get on with it, the guys dead don't see the point of blackening the guys name any further as he will still be dead no matter what you tell everyone.

I don't know how he ruined your life as i have worked for a real ****hole he didn't ruin my life as i just chose not to work for a guy who tried to make my life unbearable. end of story

this is not what this forum is for Francis get on with it, the guys dead don't see the point of blackening the guys name any further as he will still be dead no matter what you tell everyone.

I don't know how he ruined your life as i have worked for a real ****hole he didn't ruin my life as i just chose not to work for a guy who tried to make my life unbearable. end of story

Stephen,

You clearly never met Geoff,

If this forum is not about Geoff, then should i start a new one?

Never met the guy, so cant comment on what he was like.

Dont know if the allegations are true, no links or sources to back them up. DON'T WANT ANY THANKS

But if its pointless saying the bad things, as he is already dead, then its just as pointless saying anything nice surely - he is dead and cant read it.

As for what if the family reads it, if the allegations are true, then what if the xxxx xxxxxx reads all the press this man got, some sites paint him out to be

a brilliant person...

It works both ways, if you can say the good, then someone should be allowed to point out the bad - and if its true, it is worth pointing out, as there is nothing I hate more than people who are painted as whiter than white, but in reality are bullies or worse...

Stephen,

You clearly never met Geoff,

If this forum is not about Geoff, then should i start a new one?

Start as many forums as you like out in the www.

I asked you to keep this off OUR forum.

I have now edited your 2nd post because you ignored my request.

Just to be crystal clear I DO NOT CARE about fact or fiction on the matter, it is NOT being discussed on our forum, PERIOD!

C.

:no:

:closed: it is not correct, to dicuss people who cannot reply..ps in the public forum also...

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

agreed if the debate could remain sensible, and not find new ways to point out the same thing over and over again...both sides have made clear their views, imo where else can it go. think this one may just die on its own....

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived