Security Installer Community

Geoff Gardiner, Founder Of Gardiner Group

motco

I wasnt gonna post.

Yes the guy influenced the industry. Yes he expected more than his pound of flesh. Yes I met him few times and liked him. Yes he got convicted for a hideous crime.

I really wasnt gonna post.

Because there is a girl (now a woman) out there who is trying to live her life without being reminded of the past. I'm more concerned about her googling than the mans family.

Hauling over the coals can only bring distress to all living people concerned.

I didn't post the news of Geoff's demise to cause dissent amongst others on the forum, although knowing Geoff's reputation I should have realised that it might happen. My own views of him, developed over three decades of both working for him, and having him as a business contact, remain mine and mine alone. Gentlemen, it behoves us to let bygones be bygones and make sure our own business and personal activities are of the highest order of morals and leave others to do what they do for whatever reason, not to engage in personal attacks that benefit nobody on a public forum. Geoff is dead - let him lie, eh?

Well if what medic says is true then I don't see the problem with everyone knowing about it.... I'd sure like to know what all the editing and trouble is, let everyone have their own say. I don't see the point in stamping on anyones grave but lets say for arguements sake someone has been convicted of a terrible crime such as the James Bulger killers..... lets say those 2 little scroats where shot...... then I wouldn't like to see people saying they were nice guys when in fact they could well deserve anything that might happen to them...... However on the other hand if they had been done for stealing a bar of chocolate then who cares.... everyone should be allowed their say and then let others comment

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

didnt know him,never met him,But if a man commits THAT crime which reading between the lines involved a "bad" crime he deserves to lose any respect he may or may not have had no matter what he did before or after..

Guys can we stop mentioning names & the thing done please (either directly or indirectly) ?

If it wasn't for a rather rude troll with an axe to grind it would have been left dormant months ago.

This thread was started as a farewell to someone so lets try to keep the replies on that topic from now on.

C.

Goncall I've been perfectly polite and repeated the same thing 3 times.

if you don't like it log out

I'm not taking any more snide remarks to polite requests like the one from you and several from medic I've deleted

where did goncall's post go to I tried to reply to.

you at the back...keep up!

:whistle:

Archived