Security Installer Community

Alarm Fitter Needed In South Manchester/north Cheshire

Guest Zetec-s

Guest Zetec-s

I'm in need of an domestic alarm installation company that covers N.Cheshire/S.Manchester.

The other night the alarm went off at 1 in the morning. Went down to the control box and the alarm wouldn't switch off. After 30 minutes it was still going and no matter if I turned off the mains, or removed numerous fuses the thing was still going.

As you can imagine, by that time some of the neighbours were a little upset.

In the end at 1.30 in the morning I was leaning out of the bedroom window unscrewing the covering on the bell box and then ripping away at any wire I could find.

End result is that we now have a non working alarm. Called one firm that have come out and said that we would need a new control box as well as bell box and it'll set us back

Guest RICHL

Dont be suprised if others advice you rip out the current system and start again - the optima control is poor quality and the rest of the system may not be worth keeping.

#you would`nt last 10 minutes in :London then. You forget the regional divisions.
Ditto, also different companies have different overheads, so the price may not have been too over the mark.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived