Security Installer Community

Vehicle For The Business

are you serious :rolleyes:

very, commercial quality (not DIY), compared to many others these are a dream to use. light but not flexible as some i've used. 3 section x 2.4mtr's closed, so fit on the load floor of my power van (i don't carry anything on the roof), reach about as high as i like to go on any ladder. if unsafe ground i use laddder stays which slide on and lock.

the rungs are well designed and comfortable, i have size 11 and braod feet, and just hate having no room between your boots as you get with narrower ladders, especially if you are on them for any time.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Just so I can get a feel for it. I have just purchased our 1st van and I want to get ti sign written with self adhesive stickers. How much does this cost approx? I know it will vary but it will give me a rough idea if someone is ripping me off. I would normal shop around for quotes but I don't have the time at the moment.

Thanks

Flyingboy

Hi Guys,

Just so I can get a feel for it. I have just purchased our 1st van and I want to get ti sign written with self adhesive stickers. How much does this cost approx? I know it will vary but it will give me a rough idea if someone is ripping me off. I would normal shop around for quotes but I don't have the time at the moment.

Thanks

Flyingboy

Mine cost about

Guest Alarm Guard

Signs

:rolleyes: Ask for Karl

I got my vans signs ..... both sides, panel and lower part, both doors, both rear doors, our bell box (from a photo) on both sides, SSAIB logo to both doors and rear, website address to both doors and rear..

All for

Signs

:rolleyes: Ask for Karl

I got my vans signs ..... both sides, panel and lower part, both doors, both rear doors, our bell box (from a photo) on both sides, SSAIB logo to both doors and rear, website address to both doors and rear..

All for

Archived