Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3 Tamper Alarm Error Reset

thereishope

Hi Guys, I have read quite a few posts but can't find the answer. I just purchased a Risco Agility 3 which came highly recommended. How do you reset tamper alarm on the main unit? It says it's "in alarm" and I have logged in with installer and master codes and tried to clear alarms/reset etc with out success.  I've also have the iCloud login and can't seem to get rid of the error there when it's on the main unit. Any suggestions would be welcome as although I can take manual pictures, I can't arm the system. Please help!

Thanks for the reply, the exact voice message which I try not to swear after hearing is "System Status:   Partition 1, not ready to arm, Tamper alarm in main unit". The system is on the default factoring tamper settings. I have logged in with the Master code -> Activities ->

-> Bypass Troubles -> Y

-> Advanced... -> Restore Alarm -> Y (until list is empty)

-> Restore Trbl. -> Y

Is that the area I am to restore the tamper?

Does that mean the unit is faulty? Can it be restored under the installer code? I have also tried logging as the installer -> Activities -> 6) Installer Rst. Is there any other menu options I have missed?

I can dismiss tamper alarms from my PIR cameras ok using the LCD Keypad and iCloud. Not sure why I can't restore tamper alarm in the main unit?

Thanks James, yep it has a plastic tube on a spring soldered onto the PCB. ie. No wires to hook up like on the older models.

I was hoping that I was just missing a menu option to restore the alarm but sounds like it may need to be returned to Risco for replacement/repair  :shy:

2 hours ago, thereishope said:

Thanks James, yep it has a plastic tube on a spring soldered onto the PCB. ie. No wires to hook up like on the older models.

I was hoping that I was just missing a menu option to restore the alarm but sounds like it may need to be returned to Risco for replacement/repair  :shy:

can you take a pic of the main board and upload it?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Hi Peter & James,

I'm on Australian time so just got up before my wife tells me off again for playing too much trying to get it working!  I have tested putting the tamper switch in the 2 different settings (box only, wall & box). I've shut the lid with the 2 screws and it all seems flush and spring fitted/functioning correctly with the clear push button (trigger, clear PC molded tube). 

I gave the spring a gentle tug but couldn't quite tell if the pressure plate making contact is at fault.

I've contacted the Australia Risco support but the don't work weekends like you guys! I sort of thought initially it was an error on my side with the clearing the alarm.

James please find the images attached.RiscoAgility3-pcb.JPG

RiscoAgility3-open.JPG

RiscoAgility3.JPG